πŸ”₯ Hot right Now 🌢
πŸ† Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
πŸ‘―β€β™€οΈFind your Team HERE!
We're aware of an issue with Facebook purchases for all King Games and our team is on it. πŸ› οΈ Hang tight while we fix things! You can still enjoy the game, and we'll keep you posted once it's solved.

My Game Crashes!!

see_me101
see_me101 Posts: 3 Newbie

Hi, community...

So you see, my game always crashes when it starts to load and after I've signed in, my phone is an Android 10. I rly need help coz I've tried everything and don't know what to do. Plz help!!😭😭

Answers

• DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 40,298 Friends Moderator

Hi @see_me101 warm welcome to our community at Candy Crush Friends Saga. πŸ”οΈ

Please follow our standard bug fixes:
    Updates: Make sure you have the latest game and device updates
    Memory: Do you have sufficient memory on your device? King recommend having at least 2GB free. If you have less than this be sure to free up some memory to enable the game to run as smoothly as possible.
    Cache:
    Clear cache in Android: go to settings - tap on apps - tap on candy crush soda - tap on storage - tap on clear cache (not data!)
    Force close all open apps and restart your device. Leave it switched off for at least 10 seconds, then turn it on again.
    Connection: If possible, try switching the connection between mobile data and a Wi-Fi connection. In case you have a stable Wi-Fi, please prefer it and turn off your mobile data.
    I hope this helps. Let me know if you need any help.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?