Latest news about Candy Crush Friends Saga
Support — Get help here
Win Gold Bars and more!
Help us make the game even sweeter!
for the second cycle of DDS I have not been given access. I am team leader of Team Monikas and hate not being able to help my team.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi @monikaH I'm very sorry that you don't have DDS. My name is Ina and I would like to help you. Please check if you have the latest version of the game. We are now at version 4.5.1.0. The latest version is available on both mobile (Andriod and iOS) and Windows in the Microsoft Store. If you have the latest version, you should see Yeti Eucalyptus Spa (only available for a few more days) and the announcement for Olivia the Witch. The event with Olivia starts on Monday (in 2-3 days, depending on your time zone). Please let me know if I can help you further.
Hi @monikaH is everything okay with you in the meantime?
well I downloaded the new version, and had indeed DDS. But when I got back to the game today DDS was again gone, however I do have the Yeti special event.
Thanks, I am going to check this