Latest news about Candy Crush Friends Saga
Support — Get help here
Win Gold Bars and more!
Help us make the game even sweeter!
Look at the lower left heart, there is an extra candy in the same grid which will be matched first before the heart takes damage.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi @AkumaXX it's the same in my game. The heart at the bottom left has to be hit twice to move. I'll report it to our Community Manager so she can check in with the studio to see if this was intentional by the designer or if it's a bug.
Hi @AkumaXX thanks for reporting a bug in level 7093. I haven't noticed this error yet. That's probably because I managed to complete the level a long time ago. Please let me check the level in my game before reporting it to our Community Manager. I'll let you know soon if it's the same with me. Thank you for your patience.