Latest news about Candy Crush Friends Saga
Support — Get help here
Win Gold Bars and more!
Help us make the game even sweeter!
Look at the highlighted tile, the reason of friend coloring hitting the tile is because there is a candy.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Try when you have a friend coloring to start with. For your image, Tiffi and Odus (who place special candies) can further spot the problem.
At level 7204, I don't have Misty to choose from. I'll try another account later. If I play the level with another character, there's a Caramel Cup at that point. No special candy is placed there.
Hi @AkumaXX thank you for your question. Haven't we had this mistake before? He looks very familiar to me.
Let me check my game to see if it's the same before I report it.
Thank you for your patience.