Latest news about Candy Crush Friends Saga
Support — Get help here
Win Gold Bars and more!
Help us make the game even sweeter!
I am working on "Love" in YWiG. Is there a way to see how far along you are? I have been on Love 5.7 for what seems a very long time.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi @trishbanda this is because not all digits are displayed. If the display on the profiles is 5.8, the digits after the 8 are not visible, and you have to wait until "899" is counted for it to switch to 5.9.
Very welcome 🤗
Thank you!
Hi - Your Wish is Granted - the issue I was having was that I had 5.7 on the "Love" counter for what seemed a very long time. It finally went to 5.8.
I would like to know where I can look at my counter to see where I stand.
Thank you.
Give me context of what you are saying.
What is YWiG?