Latest news about Candy Crush Friends Saga
Support — Get help here
Win Gold Bars and more!
Help us make the game even sweeter!
I don't load characters! He writes that there is no internet connection. Although there is the Internet. Please help restore the game.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi @astera! I'm sorry to hear your characters aren't loading. I have a few steps I'd like for you to try to help the game connect to our servers so that your characters will load correctly:
Don't worry, this won't delete your account, it will only erase it from your device which you can then easily re-add later from this screen.
Once that is done, follow these steps:
I hope this helps!
Thank you for the additional details.
I have reported it and an expert will contact you.
version 4.18.1
Thank you
Hi @astera please tell me which version of CCFS you are currently using. I also need your ID —> How can I find my player ID? so that an expert with the necessary permissions can view your account.
When you reply, please use a translator so I can understand you.
Thank you very much.
I only have these 2 characters downloadable.
Я сделала все, как вы написали. Но без результата. Я так же сделала это на другом телефоне. Тоже самое. Может вы меня заблокировали? Разблокируйте пожалуйста! Я ничего не нарушила и даже не знаю, как это сделать
Hi @astera warm welcome to our community at Candy Crush Friends Saga.
I'm sorry your characters aren't loading.
Please try these standard troubleshooting steps: Restart: Force close apps and restart your device.Updates: Check that you have the latest game and device updates.Memory: Keep at least 2GB free storage for smooth gameplay. Connection: Use WiFi instead of cellular data. Clear Cache: 🤖 Android: Settings > Apps > Candy Crush Friends Saga > Storage > Clear Cache 🍏 iOS: Settings > Safari > Clear History and Website Data 📟️ Amazon Kindle: Menu > Choose Settings > Clear All Cookies Data As a last resort, you can try reinstall the app. Note that this will remove all of your boosters from the game, so please do not do this unless absolutely necessary.