Latest news about Candy Crush Friends Saga
Support — Get help here
Win Gold Bars and more!
Help us make the game even sweeter!
Huhu. Bräuchte dringend ein paar freunde🙏
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi @Sawwel I asked you to use a translator since we're only speaking English here at the moment.
In Candy Crush Friends Saga, your friends are your characters that you can choose before each level.
Please explain what you mean and what you want to do with it.
Have a Friendtastic day. 🔍️
Hallöchen. Ich bräuchte Spielfreude. Spiele auch ziemlich oft.
Spiele farm hero Saga, farm hero super Saga, candy crush friends und candy crush Soda Saga.
Liebe Grüße 👋
Hi @sawwel warm welcome to our community at Candy Crush Friends Saga.
It would be great if you could speak to us in English, the community language. I'm also German and I understand you, but no one else does.
Please use a translator.
Also, please explain which friends you need. In the game, or in the community?