Latest news about Candy Crush Friends Saga
Support β Get help here
Win Gold Bars and more!
Help us make the game even sweeter!
ever since I upgraded to I phone 17 the game keeps freezing after I use my gold bars to get more moves to pass a level and Iβm getting really frustrated and annoyed.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi @trixid warm welcome to our community at Candy Crush Friends Saga.
I'm sorry your iPhone 17 freezes when you try to use your own gold bars.
Please try our standard troubleshooting steps first:
Restart: Force close apps and restart your device.Updates: Check that you have the latest game and device updates.Memory: Keep at least 2GB free storage for smooth gameplay. Connection: Use WiFi instead of cellular data. Clear Cache: π€ Android: Settings > Apps > Candy Crush Friends Saga > Storage > Clear Cache π iOS: Settings > Safari > Clear History and Website Data ο»ΏποΈ Amazon Kindle: Menu > Choose Settings > Clear All Cookies DataAs a last resort, you can try reinstall the app. Note that this will remove all of your boosters from the game, so please do not do this unless absolutely necessary.
Have a Friendtastic day. ποΈ
twice in a row, just used another 10 bars to pass a level and it froze again.