Latest news about Candy Crush Friends Saga
Support — Get help here
Win Gold Bars and more!
Help us make the game even sweeter!
I have the latest version. The "fix" lasted a week. ONE WEEK!!! Dach's, BBT, Star Chaser, Sweet Streak, Hazlenut crunch. Played them, exited game, came back…. all gone.
This has gone beyond annoying and now become anger-inducing and stupid.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Yep. My challenges disappeared too! Why this keep happening is beyond me. It's highly frustrating. Within the last year and a half this has been happening too often and it always has something to do with these constant updates. As the saying goes: if it ain't broke then don't fix it...Why is that so hard???
I am stopping all play and purchases until I hear that it is "fixed". When it is "fixed" I will resume play too see if truly is taken care of, but even then it will be a very long time before I do any kind of purchase.
I encourage everyone to do the same.
Why should we spend our time and money on something that cannot deliver on its claims?