I honestly can't find any way interact with anyone in Candy Crush Friends. I can't edit the people on my "friends" list let alone message anyone. It seems like the only interaction I can actually initiate is to "Ask friends for lives" and send lives when "NAME OF FRIEND is asking for lives".
Every once in a while, a little icon with figures that look like the Men / Women on most bathroom signs appears,
and I can add people to my list, but it seems random, and I have no actual connection to any of them.
Its all very strange considering how many similar games, or even other Candy Crush games I've played.
I have a King account, but its not connected to Facebook. I couldnt connect to fb even if I wanted (but I don't), since the only option is to "like" on fb or "follow" on Twitter/X.. again, very strange and isolating.