Latest news about Candy Crush Friends Saga
Support — Get help here
Win Gold Bars and more!
Help us make the game even sweeter!
Why can't we keep anything anymore. We use to never have these issues. My sweet streak is gone again. Since I can't play sunny tales anymore can I please have my sweet streak back
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @aprilpride, the Sweet Streak is not a permanent feature in Candy Crush Friends Saga. It appears for a limited amount of time, and it will reappear again at a later date. For more information, check out the following article from our Help Center ⤵️
👉 Sweet Streak
I understand how frustrating it can be to lose this special event, but I assure you that it will return to your CCFS game.
Obviously there IS something wrong with Sweet Streak if people are still losing it.
Obviously there is something wrong with it if people keep losing it.
I don't know why you're leaving such negative comments everywhere here. There's nothing wrong with Sweet Streak.
Get used to it. They don't care.
Please check if there is a game update available in your store. If you have already updated, go to an old level (I always use Level 7 when testing things) and play it; it is easy to win.
Afterward, you should see a pop-up or the new duration for Sweet Streak in the top right corner of the game.
If that isn't the case, please provide your Game ID.
No Dieomimi my sweet streak is still gone. It did not come back
Hi @aprilpride wy Sweet Streak is back, with over 27 days of time remaining. Could you please check your game to see if it’s back for you, too? I’d really appreciate a confirmation. Thanks a lot, and have a lovely day.
Hi @aprilpride the Sweet Streak has a timer and ended as scheduled yesterday. Normally, you can rebuild the Sweet Streak within 24 hours. If that isn't possible today, I’ll check with the team to see if there have been any changes to the feature.
@Lindark your "answer" has nothing to do with the question; please do not confuse our players.
Mine seem to randomly disappear too, it's very frustrating.