Latest news about Candy Crush Friends Saga
Support — Get help here
Win Gold Bars and more!
Help us make the game even sweeter!
why did my piggy bank go from 2.99 to 3.99 from yesterday to today on my windows computer
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Because they are greedy.
Mine went from $4.30 to $6.70 in New Zealand. Disgusting and It won't open just says TRY Again.
Hi @markymapo warm welcome to our community at Farm Heroes Saga. 🍎
Did you buy the piggy bank yesterday for 2.99 and want to buy it again today, only to find the price has changed? Or did you check the price yesterday and intend to buy it today? Depending on your answer, I can explain more. I hope to hear from you soon.
By the way, you can win gold bars for free in our community if you're interested. Check out our current contests by clicking the green "Contests" button.
Because they want you to pay more money while never addressing any of the issues that have been occurring the past couple of years. If I were you, I would NEVER make any purchases from them. A loss in revenue will probably be the only thing that makes them actually care about addressing all of the constant problems that have been occurring the past couple of years.