Latest news about Candy Crush Friends Saga
Support — Get help here
Win Gold Bars and more!
Help us make the game even sweeter!
Cannot login with Facebook or password. Tried to reset my password with King but never get the reset email. Is there a general problem? Two different Windows devices and I cannot get in.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hey there, I hope everything worked out - if not - please feel free to tag me again so I can have a look.
Disregard I found the contact us link and emailed my credentials.
Thank you. I am using my correct email. I checked in my settings on this page. It is not going to spam/junkmail. Checked that too. How can I send you my email address? I cannot find a link on the help page.
@bruguru Hi, thanks for reaching out, and I’m sorry you’re having trouble logging in.
It’s possible the reset email isn’t getting sent because the email entered doesn’t match the one linked to your Community account, or because it got into your spam or junk folder. Please double-check the email address connected to your Community profile and have a look in those folders as well. 🙏
If you still don’t see the reset email, please send us your Community username and the email address linked to that account, and we’ll help you take the next step.