Dear Candy Crush Friends Support Team,
I am contacting you regarding a problem with Level 1856 in Candy Crush Friends Saga.
It is possible to complete the level, but getting 3 stars seems to be practically impossible, even when the level is played very successfully and there are still plenty of moves remaining. This makes me believe there may be an issue with the scoring system or the number of points required to achieve 3 stars.
Could you please investigate Level 1856 and check whether the scoring or 3-star threshold is set correctly? I would appreciate it if you could fix the issue so that players who perform very well on the level have a realistic chance of earning 3 stars, as they do on other levels.
I really enjoy the game and would simply like to be able to complete this level with 3 stars through good gameplay and strategy, rather than being limited by what appears to be an incorrect scoring threshold.
Thank you for your time and for looking into this issue. I hope you can resolve it soon.