Latest news about Candy Crush Friends Saga
Support — Get help here
Win Gold Bars and more!
Help us make the game even sweeter!
iIam no longer able to log in ive tried changing my password but still can not log in
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Olga, could you please tap or click on this link and then on "Microsoft"? https://www.king.com/en/game/candycrushfriends/
After that, tap or click on "View in Store." Your Microsoft Store should then open. Please scroll down to "System requirements." You should see a green checkmark there if your Windows PC meets the system requirements for the game. Example (in my language, German) 👇️
If you don't see a green checkmark, your device might no longer be suitable.
Could you please take a screenshot of that (from your device) so that I can consult our technical experts if necessary? Thank you.
Hi Olga, in this case, only technical support can help you. Please tap "Contact us" and describe your issue using the email address you have been using to log in. We are not permitted to publish personal data—such as email addresses—here in the community, so I cannot ask you for that information. If you have received a message with a ticket number, you are welcome to share that number (but please do not share personal details like your full name, address, email, phone number, etc., as these could be misused). Thank you for reaching out to us in the community.
Thank you for helping me I did what you told me to do and there was a tick so my devise is suitable. Is there any more help you can give me so I can start logging in again thanks
.
Thank you for replying to my post about not being able to log in. When I tried to change my password a message came up saying Sorry but it seems like the secure link youve used has expired. Request a new link by filling out the form below. There wasnt a form there to fill in .Im using a windows 10 lap top in England thanks
Hi @olgapa warm welcome to our community at Candy Crush Friends Saga 🔍️
I'm sorry you're unable to log in. What error message are you receiving? Could you upload a screenshot of the error message so I can take a look? Please also let us know which device you are playing on (including the model and version), which version of the Candy Crush Friends app you are using, and which country you are playing from. I hope to hear from you soon.