Latest news about Candy Crush Friends Saga
Support — Get help here
Win Gold Bars and more!
Help us make the game even sweeter!
Hello. I was that a level 713 and and the game threw me back to level 51. How do I get back to the level I play?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi @Mrs_Pathlake a warm welcome to our community at Candy Crush Friends Saga 🔍️
Please contact Support directly from within the game. Tap the gear icon, then the question mark, and select "Save and synchronize progress"; choose the most relevant topic and scroll all the way to the bottom to "Contact." A contact form should open with your email address and name already pre-filled from the game. Describe your issue and submit the form. You will receive an automated reply first, and a support agent will get back to you later.