Latest news about Candy Crush Friends Saga
Support — Get help here
Win Gold Bars and more!
Help us make the game even sweeter!
🤗Hello
Can't find your team Candy Fix, don't know why, see picture
🤗BestTeam2026
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I checked again. There's no iD number in mine. I also don't want to try to go to "Leave". Then I would lose my team.
I understand you, continue on your own now. For now, continue in the new team Sachsenhölle. Please take a look there, I'll open all chests now. Thank you
I started my own team, join my team. Thank you
Teams cannot be deleted, but if you leave the team, the name will be archived after some time. Starting your own team only makes sense if you have many friends who will join it. Otherwise, you will be playing alone and achieving very little success.
Hello
Just created my own team BestTeam2026, can I delete it again?
Hi @BestTeam2026 there have always been issues finding a team name that consists of multiple words or contains special characters. Please try searching using just a single term or word, such as "Candy." Enter the word into the search bar and then tap the search button.
Perhaps you would also agree with this idea, so that it might potentially be implemented: Team ID.
Let me know how it goes. You might also want to try searching for a different team—for example, "Monikas." Although the team is currently full, it should still show up in the search results.
I'm in Candy Crush Friends and I'm looking for Team Candy Fix, can't be found. Or do you mean another game?
I'll do it, nothing comes
You have to press the green button. That's the search icon.
The contribution is unnecessary. It can be clarified in the team contribution.
@DieOmimi
Can you help me here? My team has been around for many years, and as a result, I no longer have access to it and don't know about the changes, or if there are problems finding teams. Thank you.