Latest news about Candy Crush Friends Saga
Support — Get help here
Win Gold Bars and more!
Help us make the game even sweeter!
Until about ten days ago, when you beat a level in Candy Crush Friends, the result was displayed showing your ranking among 10–15 other players. Why does only your personal avatar appear now, without a ranking position? What has changed?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
It's strange that you can see other players. I don't see any other players in either my main game or my test account. I'm always the only one listed in the results.
@DieOmimi, I replayed level 100 and saw the final scores of the other players. I played on my older Android tablet.
You're right! I don't have any fellow players anymore either. I'll ask my colleague @MountainMom how things look in her game.
@MountainMom could you please replay an old level and check if other players are still visible on the victory screen? We might need to report the bug.
Hi @Arkano you should definitely be seeing other players at your current level. I'll check in my game and go to an "old" level to see if I can spot other players there. I'll get back to you in a moment.
@Lizzbizz what level?
@DieOmimi, I'm at level 3480, but I don't think I'm at the top, considering there are over 9,000 levels.
What level are you? Usually, no other player is displayed next to you when you are at the top of the map.
Yes, mine have gone missing too!