Latest news about Candy Crush Friends Saga
Support — Get help here
Win Gold Bars and more!
Help us make the game even sweeter!
Hello, I've got to level 5 of Rachel's challenge and now it has disappeared! Where has it gone? Will it come back?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
This has been the story from the past 2 years. But don't worry… it will be reported to the development team and addressed quickly…. just like everything else has been from the past 2 years. Keep smiling!
Hello, thank you for your reply. I've tried both of your suggestions and unfortunately they haven't worked. I do still have the bubblegum challenge as you can see from the screenshot. I had another challenge recently disappear on the day it was supposed to start too- the jelly queen one?? Slightly frustrating! What can I do next?
The event is still there for me:
Have the other events (Bubblegum Troll) disappeared as well? Please restart your app a few times and check your internet connection. Turn off your internet connection, close the game, turn your internet connection back on, and restart the game. If that doesn't help, force-close all apps, shut down your device completely, and then restart both your device and the CCFS app. Let me know if that works.