1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

🐕 Dachs’ Deliveries is back with some updates 💌

Options

Comments

• jessortiz
    jessortiz Posts: 16 Level 2
    Options

@QueenMia dear, I never get to play with a team :( it asks me at the begging but I’m just making the goals alone and even if it’s fun, it’s pretty hard to achieve them. Also sometimes by the goal Complete 15 Quests, I don’t get the point I’m supposed to get.

i guess it’ll be easier and fun to achieve the goals if I can have a team that contributes.

I’ll keep playing cause I love the game but This challenge hasn’t worked for me on the first and second edition at all :(

• mysticalmysty
    mysticalmysty Posts: 30,398 Crushing Legend
    Options

The 4th almost finish and after this I’m officially done with all kind of group challenges.

• lilacblooms
    lilacblooms Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

I greatly appreciate that changes have been made. It is especially helpful that you no longer need to complete a level for the progress to count.

However, the team tweak was not good at all!! I'm on a team of 5 players. Not a single other member has contributed to the delivery progress. I have by myself completed the #1 Delivery after a week of consistent play. It's sad to see others on their #3 or more. A better distribution of active/non-active players is still needed.

I do not want to see permanent teams added to this game - it's what ruined 2 other games I used to play.

• Germano_
    Germano_ Posts: 89 Level 3
    Options

Hello @QueenMia

The changes made were great. Making the deliveries count even if the level is not completed, helped a lot. You may play one level over and over again just for completing that delivery.

I understood this quite late, so I kept playing as for the first edition. So I finished soon the available levels.

In my team we were only 2 active players so we did what we could (just 1 mission completed).

The duration of the event was quite short so we could not complete the deliveries like “complete hearts levels”, “complete animals levels”.

Thanks for the changing made. It improved a lot the event fun.

Keep going!

• monigray
    monigray Posts: 52 Level 2
    Options

This new version of Dachs' delivery was 100% better, I had more fun playing, we have only the 15 quests mission left. Hopefully we get it done before time runs out.

• DGenevieve
    DGenevieve Posts: 1,749 Level 5
    Options

Although I like the new improvements, regarding team members, this time it is not helpful to me. The previous time there was 1 team member and myself completing the tasks, this time I was playing alone.

I managed to complete 2 deliveries all by myself today and just received #3 which for sure won’t be completed since it’s over today.

I do hope next challenge there will be more active members on my team.

• BQN537
    BQN537 Posts: 25,073 Pro Player 👑
    Options

The new improvements made the event a lot easier but I only had one team member pop up now and again. So I unfortunately I won’t be able to finish the event.😩😩

• Pitty_Kitty
    Pitty_Kitty Posts: 13,004 Soda Moderator
    edited August 2020
    Options

I liked Dachs Delivery. I had the 6 tasks version and I was the only active player.

I have a question though, can the task about daily quests be reduced from 15 to 9 for example? I was the only active player and as I read in the past pages other players were by themselves too. It's hard to complete DD more than one time when there's a limit of 3 tasks per day imposed by the game. I shouldn't be penalized if others don't play, I do and I want my lollipop hammers 😪😥

• gr33n3y3z
    gr33n3y3z Posts: 9,493 Level 5
    Options

I enjoyed the new changes made to Dach's Delivery. I had a team of 5 people only two players were active. Me and my teammates were on fire 🔥. We ended up completing 4 deliveries. At The moment I have no negative feedback. Great job and a big thank you to the studio for making a great improvement to this event!

• Nat09
    Nat09 Posts: 12,561 Pro Player 👑
    Options

I think the changes made were great but I was in a team of 5, they help a bit in the beginning ( first few days) and that’s it. The rest of the time I was alone and when you have to collect 150 stars and 15 quests by yourself, it’s pretty hard, I didn’t even finish 1 delivery.😔 Maybe bigger teams would help in the hope that at least 3 or 4 people show up to help. 😃

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?