πŸ”₯ Hot right Now! 🌢
πŸ† Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
πŸ‘―β€β™€οΈFind your Team HERE!

Goodbye πŸ™‚

BubbleGumSoda
BubbleGumSoda Posts: 4,891 Level 5
edited September 2020 in Off-topic

Hi everyone so today lm leaving the community that means I won't be here anymore I got something much important then the community so I want say Thank you to all of you πŸ’“ even if l don't know you in real life so l got something to say before I leave

@MightyWolf I hope you become a super star or a game expert from Candy crush friends or crash on the run πŸ™‚

@Diamond Lim thank you so much for tagging people or tagging me and also keep working hard you got this

@QueenMia a big Thank you for everything

Well I got nothing to say about well goodbye THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING I WELL MISS YOU πŸ’– πŸ‘‹

Comments

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?