1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
πŸ‘―β€β™€οΈFind your Team HERE!

Stuck on level 1648

Options
Anara10
Anara10 Posts: 1 Newbie
edited November 2020 in Discussions

Hey everyone,

New here, and stuck on level 1648 it's driving me mad and tips.

Comments

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,745 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hello and welcome to our beautiful community

You can enter your game and your level on the Internet and get videos and tips! I am happy to give you the superstar.

@Sofia1992

• QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
    edited November 2020
    Options

Hi @Anara10 and warm welcome to the Candy Crush Friends Community πŸ€—

Don't worry, you came to the right place for help!

I'm sure our finest Experts will be able to give you some good tips to be able to beat the level πŸ˜‰Β @MightyWolf @kiara_wael Β @flew66 Β @Sofia1992 Β @candycrushinit Β ο»Ώ@gr33n3y3zο»Ώ @bearwithme Β @Nat09 @KingChewy Β - Any tips to spare, please?

We also have a full sections with tips coming from our level designers themselves - Right HERE πŸ™Œ And tutorial videos, like @Spinnifix mentioned, which you can find HERE. Good luck, you can do it πŸ’ͺ

Thanks all and Happy playing πŸ’

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 15,585 Level 2
    Options

Hi @Anara10,

Welcome to our King Community and thank you very much for playing Candy Crush Friends Saga!

How to play level 1648?

First, i recommend you to play the level with Dachs... On the start of the level, you have to focus on removing the blockers first using Striped & Wrapped Candies cambos and don't worry about the cookies because they will be get dropped into the chocolate milk by Dachs ability, then after the first 2 cookies, you have to focus on dropping the 2nd and 3rd ones by creating Color Bomb or something else like creating Striped or Wrapped on the buttom of the cookie or make a Striped + Fish cambo to drop them!

Watch this video to helping you more how to play this level:

Hope that helps...

See you around the community!

**Thank you very much @QueenMia for tagging me!**

• Nat09
    Nat09 Posts: 12,561 Pro Player 👑
    Options

Hi @Anara10, warm welcome to our sweet community πŸ₯° I agree with @MightyWolf, Before making a move, double check to see if you can make a bomb or striped/wrapped candy or a combo, take your time and be strategic πŸ˜‰ After you dunk the first 2 cookies you can choose which side you want the 3d cookie to fall, choose wisely, pick the side that will help you the most and do the same for the 4th. All the while, keeping an eye on those candies ( striped/wrapped/bombs/fish/combos) and the numbers of moves left.☺️ You can do this, good luck 😊🐰

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?