1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

💗🍩 FRIENDS' BATTLE ROYALE 2021: COSTUMES COLLECTIONS... 🍬 COMING SOON! 💖

[Deleted User]
[Deleted User] Posts: 15,585 Level 2

🥭🍇 New to the Community? Sign up right here in only 2 seconds! 🍭🍬

━━━━━━━━━━

NOTE:

Some informations from that discussion could changed at some point if new costumes will added in-game... You might have to wait for the official release of the upcoming Friends' Battle Royale on February 1st, 2021 to see an updated info! 💓

Hello Crushers... 💞💝

THE BIG ANNOUNCEMENT IS HERE!!!

Get ready for the big battle between favorite costumes from Candy Crush Friends and make a really fun times with other players here in this community... 😘

◉ Here's some FAQs you need to know about the event:

🎵 How it's gonna work?

Unlike Friends' Battle Royale 2020, this one will be a lot different... 👇

Qualifiers Rounds:

Every week there will be round based on the one character's costumes collections and you are going to vote for your favorite costume and then I will pick one winner that will be reached to the biggest matchs which is Royalty Rounds...

⚠ Characters that will be included on the Qualifiers: Tiffi, Yeti, Nutcracker, Odus, Misty, Red Rabbit, Dachs, Bubblegum Troll (Olivia will not going to included on the list cause she has only one costume at this moment but don't worry she will be joined on the Royalty Rounds...)

Royalty Rounds:

There will be 3 rounds and 9 costumes **Each round has 3 of favorite costumes that you picked from the previous rounds** and each every round there will be just one winner and only 3 costumes will be ready for the finals... 💝

Finals:

Here we are going to see the big battles, it will be have two Finals: Semi-Final which will have three favorite costumes and if one of the costumes has less votes he will get eliminated and just two will reached to the big Final and then we will wait for whoever takes the title of the most favorite Candy Crush Friends costume of 2021! 👊

🎵 There's going to somethings not included in this battle?

Yes, and here's more details... 👇

• All Default characters costumes will not included...
  • Jelly Queen & Rachel will not joining this battle due they haven't any costume!
🎵 Is this the future of Friends' Battle Royale?

No, but that's how my plan is going, the position that i want to do is to make a year of battle between characters and then on the next year it will be costumes collections, etc... (just like Olympics Games)

🎵 There will be Friends' Battle Royale 2021 badge?

Maybe, but this goes to CMs of Friends' Community. So if they will give me an opportunity, i will do the badge for you but how it will be worked? very simple just join the battle with us and you will collected the badge by the system... I will tell you more details soon... 😘

If you want to see how the badge will look like... Check this link HERE!

🎵 Can we comment on the polls?
No... All matchs and polls will be closed and you can just vote but to comment you need to go to the Friends' Battle Royale 2021 Discussion (That will coming on February 1st, 2021 with the first Qualifier Round) and then tell us which costume you vote... 😉
🎵 When will Friends' Battle Royale 2021 coming!?

The entire event will start on February 1st, 2021 until May 2nd! 👌

⚠ Check it out HERE for more detailed information on the schedule of the event!

**If you have any question, ask me anything about the event in the comments below...**

That's all for now, Crushers! 🍫

Also don't forget to react (Sweet 👍 - Love 💗) into my discussion! 🎶🎵

Let's see your sweetest comments...

See you around... 💞

Comments

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?