🐕 Dachs’ Deliveries is back with some updates 💌

Options

Comments

• brie_w
    brie_w Posts: 43 Level 2
    edited November 2020
    Options

@QueenMia

Please don't send me the Dach's Delivery Service at all. I received it again for the fifth time and, though there were more players "clicking" on tasks, it seems (just from observing how my "team" just sat on tasks without contributing to them) that there's a genuine lack of understanding on "how" to make the most of this event. So, again, I am left working hard for naught. This is just an exercise in frustration and makes the game less enjoyable. You say that a person doesn't have to play, but when the event pops into my game, it makes it so I have to click "okay" and then automatically drops me into a task. There is no opt-out option.

On top of that, from a friend who also plays CCFS, I saw that once the first set of tasks is completed there is another set that pops in as well, and then likewise a third after that??? Hey, if people get to be on teams that can accomplish that then I am impressed and congratulate them, but that's simply never been the case for me and why I do not want it. So, if the studio could provide an opt-out "button" that would be great or don't send it all, that'll work too.

Since, no one there in the studio can even see what I accomplish when it's other tasks to know what I am completing or not, it makes it very disheartening to know I can't switch groups. Also, how can you say you are putting me with active players if you can't even tell where I am or what I accomplish when it's not a team related task? Again, there is no sort of ranking when I complete levels - nothing that scrolls across the screen to show my placement - and no one responds when asking for lives. Additionally, as a side note, putting people together who have "played in the last month" doesn't mean much because a person could simply come in get their gift and do nothing else - that doesn't equate to actual playing.

Sorry @QueenMia that I addressed this to you and about my "complaint-fest" here, I just really feel like these are fixes that need to be made and that there has to be some way to achieve them and I simply didn't know who else to add to this post.

• dananelle
    dananelle Posts: 973 Level 4
    Options

@QueenMia Although I enjoy dachs delivery it’s very hard to complete within that time frame

when there are very few active players and you have to complete 3 x super hard levels, it’s just not possible as one super hard every 20 levels. If it’s just me and one other playing then getting through 20 levels can take at least a week.

maybe have hard levels not super hard???

just my opinion but I have never been able to fully compete a dachs delivery service

I understand that you can control who’s active and who’s not just thought it worth mentioning the super hard level part

• Blasebaer
    Blasebaer Posts: 58 Level 2
    Options

The first round worked well but now i have less support. The event is often not on the screen. It can be triggered by other events.

• actipton80
    actipton80 Posts: 426 Level 3
    Options

I have this event yet again, and have a task I can't complete by myself. (3 super hard levels). My teammates tend to disappear after the easy tasks are done leaving me with a hard one. I complete levels very slowly, so I hope I'm not disappointing any teammates who might be on this board and seeing me looking like I'm just sitting there on a task.

• Lola_Pop
    Lola_Pop Posts: 12,031 Community Manager
    Options

Thank you, @actipton80 , @Blasebaer and @dananelle, for sharing your thoughts about the feature with us. I'll continue with @QueenMia 's routine of bringing our players' feedback to the Studio, and detailed comments are very useful, so feel free to add screenshots, to tell us how the feature makes you feel, what you like best about it and what you don't like that much. 😊

• actipton80
    Options

When I opened CCFS this morning, I found that a teammate had beaten a super hard level. It will be awhile before I reach a super hard level, so I hope some other teammates can step up.

• dialyn
    dialyn Posts: 16 Level 2
    Options

You're not alone in being frustrated. Most of the games can be accomplished alone, so I don't worry about the teams in general. With Dach's Dash I don't know how it can be done by one individual (maybe it is possible, but not by me). I know it is just a game (no one needs to remind me of that again) but a game is not fun if it is impossible. I don't know if I'll get a chance to participate in the October game (I've missed out on Rebecca's game twice, and, yes, I know not everyone gets a chance at every game, but I've had some games offered multiple times while some not all),

• Smokvica
    Smokvica Posts: 46 Level 2
    Options

This time, I maneged to finish 2nd delivery! And I was frustrared again when I got 3RD DELIVERY!

OMG

Did anybody finished this Dach delivery?

What are the prizes? Hope is Dach the postmen outfit!

• actipton80
    Options

I have gatten Dachs Delivery again, and have had active teammates this time. That makes a huge difference. I'm currently on the second round of tasks. I was a little bummed that the Dachs Christmas levels didn't count toward the tasks because one of my tasks for the first round of Dachs was to beat 6 cookie levels. I would have cleaned up if they had counted because that task took a long time to beat. The one that will take a long time to beat this round is getting 150 stars. Nobody on my team has worked on that one yet because this round has a lot of other hard tasks. We have been doing a lot of combining color bombs with other candies.

• DGenevieve
    DGenevieve Posts: 1,749 Level 5
    Options

This time my teammates are so active, we’re on round #6 today😳😄. In the past we finished 3rd delivery at most, but this time.. wow😯😄😍🥳

I guess this most likely be the last round as there are only 2 days left.. but we’ll see..

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?