🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

I've been offered to skip levels...but the screen just keeps crashing when I press 'Yes'?

Options
Aitch
Aitch Posts: 140 Level 3
IveI been offered the opportunity to skip levels by Mr Toffee, however, the screen that says to press 'Yes, please let me skip to level...' just comes up with a red exclamation mark and then says 'oops, something's gone wrong! ItsIfreezing my game! The screen also says it's a one off offer so I don't want to reboot and lose the opportunity 🤗 Any advice or guidance will be greatly appreciated x

Best Answer

• Lynette
    Lynette Posts: 6,219 Pet Rescue Moderator
    edited October 2018 Answer ✓
    Options
    Hi @Aitch, this is the 'Fast Forward feature' which is currently being tested in some players accounts.  
    It sounds like you have a glitch in yours!  
    You may just have to reload the game and hope it's still there :(

Note that at the moment if you chose this option you will miss out on the outfits and free boosters etc that you could gain in those levels anyway (they are working on resolving this) so my suggestion is to just play the levels anyway ;) 
    They are easy ones too, being at the start of the game. 

Answers

• Lynette
    Lynette Posts: 6,219 Pet Rescue Moderator
    edited October 2018 Answer ✓
    Options
    Hi @Aitch, this is the 'Fast Forward feature' which is currently being tested in some players accounts.  
    It sounds like you have a glitch in yours!  
    You may just have to reload the game and hope it's still there :(

Note that at the moment if you chose this option you will miss out on the outfits and free boosters etc that you could gain in those levels anyway (they are working on resolving this) so my suggestion is to just play the levels anyway ;) 
    They are easy ones too, being at the start of the game. 
  • Aitch
    Aitch Posts: 140 Level 3
    Options
    Hi Lynette, I've somehow now been boosted!? But... I'm trying to play the lower levels to get the boosters/costumes-however, I'm having zero luck in finding where they are🤗 Any help will be most greatfully received! ThanQ x
  • Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    Options
    i am check there are no update found but game freezing .and after that i am lost saved boosters

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?