👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Boost not working

Options

Best Answer

• JustPlaying
    JustPlaying Posts: 4,196 Level 5
    edited October 2018 Answer ✓
    Options
    @juliawarner The booster you are showing is Champion Fish. While it is active you will spawn an extra fish on the board every time your friend activates their move. I made a quick demo for you here . It also explains the other booster which I think you were thinking of the Instant Charge booster. It looks like a wrapped candy with lightening bolt and gives a full charge to your friend at the start of the level

Answers

• juliawarner
    juliawarner Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options

I can only comment if I also post a picture ....
  • JustPlaying
    Options
    Hi Juliawarner,

This booster only appears on the  select character screen. It is automatically is set off after your selected friend has gathered enough of their candy and perform their ability an extra fish is set off from their candy.  I can post an example of this if you like as I may not be clear. sorry makes sense in my head.  
  • juliawarner
    Options
    Hi Juliawarner,

This booster only appears on the  select character screen. It is automatically is set off after your selected friend has gathered enough of their candy and perform their ability an extra fish is set off from their candy.  I can post an example of this if you like as I may not be clear. sorry makes sense in my head.  
    Thank you @JustPlaying . I thought it gave me a full boost on game load. But as you could see it was loading without the boost. Maybe I misunderstood it?
  • JustPlaying
    edited October 2018 Answer ✓
    Options
    @juliawarner The booster you are showing is Champion Fish. While it is active you will spawn an extra fish on the board every time your friend activates their move. I made a quick demo for you here . It also explains the other booster which I think you were thinking of the Instant Charge booster. It looks like a wrapped candy with lightening bolt and gives a full charge to your friend at the start of the level
  • juliawarner
    Options
    Hi Juliawarner,

Thank you @JustPlaying . I thought it gave me a full boost on game load. But as you could see it was loading without the boost. Maybe I misunderstood it?
    Perfect thanks. 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?