Psssst... Something sweet is coming! Find out all about it here!

Missed boosters/costume post skip!

AitchAitch Posts: 92 ✭✭✭
edited October 2018 in Support

Hi Everyone, I've somehow now been skipped to level 115'ish after it all kept crashing. Problem is Lynette replied earlier saying not to skip-but when I returned from 'King Care' my game had jumped all on it's own 😲 Now I'm trying to play the lower levels to get the boosters/costumes-however, I'm having zero luck in finding where they are Any help will be most greatfully received! ThanQ x

Comments

• QueenCharleneQueenCharlene Posts: 31 ✭✭
    I never tried to go back, hmm 🤔 I usually try to go back n get anything or everything I might have missed! 
  • QueenMiaQueenMia Posts: 5,160 Community Manager
    Hello @Aitch and @QueenCharlene,

It's good to have you here :D 

@Aitch, the characters and their outfits are not "hidden" in specific levels. You can simply unlock them by playing and earning the game rewards as you progress in the game - regardless of your level ;)

I hope that makes sense! Have you manage to unlock any since you posted? 

Welcome to the King Community!
    No account yet? Sign up here in 2 seconds!

Candy Crush Friends - Win Gold bars - Here
    Bubble Witch - Win Gold bars - Here

Please give us feedback on the Community here 🍒
  • QueenCharleneQueenCharlene Posts: 31 ✭✭
    @QueenMia - I sure have but at first I had no idea where to check but I paid attention to the screen n saw the T-shirt at the ending or beginning of a game n pressed that n figured out then what it was, but it shows 1 for tiffi and the others I have not earned yet!