🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Candy crush friends saga level 309 doesn’t work.

Wolfy
Wolfy Posts: 1 Newbie
Candy crush friends saga level 309 doesn’t work. I click to play the level and no characters to choose come up or a play button. If I close it  and try again the screen just freezes. There’s no way to play this level or get past it. 

Comments

• Veeresh
    Veeresh Posts: 465 Level 4
    edited October 2018
    I have completed 308 and now 309 isn't opening. ....my screenshot is displayed below. ...hot 
  • JustPlaying
    JustPlaying Posts: 4,196 Level 5
    Hi Veeresh,

What happens when you try to open it? It is a level that was recently update so also try shutting all apps and restarting your phone. You can also try these troubleshooting steps https://care.king.com/en/alphabetty-saga/superstar-information-post-crashing-on-android
  • QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
    edited October 2018
    Hi @Wolfy @Veeresh and thank you for posting! I've merged your posts as they are the same issue. 

I have just tried on my phone (IOS) and it worked for me. Please try @JustPlaying advise and let us know whether that worked or not. Also, make sure that you have the latest App version and if not, make sure you update it. That should help! 

If not, please let me know what device you are playing on. 

Thanks guys, and until then, don't forget to have a great time ;) 
  • rossyboy
    rossyboy Posts: 2 Newbie
    I had the same issue (Android) so I cleared all saved data on my phone and then was able to access the level. However the level itself was virtually impossible to complete due to the two characters I could pick not having their colors used in the level (red and purple). The level involved moving 4 hearts.
    After this the black issue came back so I cleared cache and memory again. This time it was a totally different level despite being the same number (clear the octopus style). I was able to complete the octopus version so I guess I'm past the problem now. Very odd.
  • QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
    Hello everyone,

Is this fixed for you or you still need help? 
    To avoid such things make sure the App is always up-to-date and that you clear cache and cookies on your phone regularly. 

Let us know if it keeps on happening though. Our Team is investigating but we need to know if you are affected or not. 

In the meantime, happy crushing :D 
  • rossyboy
    rossyboy Posts: 2 Newbie
    As mentioned, I was able to get past the level and haven't returned to it.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?