1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Android sound effect issues.

2»

Answers

• QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
    Hi @AlejHerrBar2k3

I have merged your post to this one as the problem is the same. 

I indeed work for King and am the Community Manager here, and when our superstar @JustPlaying says she has escalated the issue, it means that she has reported the issue to me for help with further investigation. 

I've checked with the Studio and there is no issue reported with the sound, therefore I would think that it comes from the device and/or its settings. 

We have 2 articles for you to read: android problems and Crashes on Android - Please make sure you follow the steps in there and that should help on the sound issue.

Let us know how that goes. 

Thank you

• AlejHerrBar2k3
    AlejHerrBar2k3 Posts: 465 Level 4
    QueenMia said:
    Hi @AlejHerrBar2k3

I indeed work for King and am the Community Manager here, and when our superstar @JustPlaying says she has escalated the issue, it means that she has reported the issue to me for help with further investigation. 

I've checked with the Studio and there is no issue reported with the sound, therefore I would think that it comes from the device and/or its settings. 

We have 2 articles for you to read: android problems and Crashes on Android - Please make sure you follow the steps in there and that should help on the sound issue.

Thank you

Let me get one thing straight to you: It is NOT just the device. It can be the game itself on many other devices. If sounds are cut off it's just due to the fact that they don't play when requested at the times I mentioned on my thread. I also consider that there are some places where sounds may be needed, such as when hearts move on the "Fill the Empty Hearts!" stages. Mia (and I hope that is your real name because I don't lime talking to people by their usernames or nicknames), if you keep thinking that it's MY DEVICE'S fault that sounds don't play when expected then I have no choice but to toggle the music and sounds off. I'll look up on the links you've put above to see if it indeed is my device. In the meantime, thanks Mia!
  • AlejHerrBar2k3
    QueenMia said:
    Hi @AlejHerrBar2k3

Thank you

@QueenMia Oh, and I have just checked the articles you've just put: My phone does not have any lags and the game does not crash on it. My phone IS at its last software update released (Android 4.4.2, launched 2014). I have the latest version of the game (the one with Tiffi the Vampire). My phone's model number is GT-I9192, the dual-SIM version of the Samsung Galaxy S4 mini. Mia, in case you want more information then I'll gladly provide it.

Oh, and a correction in my last thread: "I don't like* calling people by usernames"
  • QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
    Hey @AlejHerrBar2k3

I'm sorry that the trouble shooting steps and info did not help. As I said, I've checked with our Studio and there is no other reports of sound issue on Android. I have tested on an Android device as well and it works as it should. This is what makes me think that it is due to your phone. 

Does the sound work properly with other King games, if you're playing any? Have you tried to re-install the game and clear cache and cookies? That usually helps fixing small bugs. 

Pease let me know how that goes. 

Thanks!
  • AlejHerrBar2k3
    QueenMia said:
    Hey @AlejHerrBar2k3

I'm sorry that the trouble shooting steps and info did not help. As I said, I've checked with our Studio and there is no other reports of sound issue on Android. I have tested on an Android device as well and it works as it should. This is what makes me think that it is due to your phone. 

Does the sound work properly with other King games, if you're playing any? Have you tried to re-install the game and clear cache and cookies? That usually helps fixing small bugs. 

Pease let me know how that goes. 

Thanks!
    You win Mia. It was my device all the time. I've done everything but I just have to deal with it: every Android-powered device in Earth is not going to run a game just like all others.

Thanks for helping me with this, but again, I'm dealing with my bug for all eternity. What I look up from you and the King team is the addition of some more sounds on some parts (this doesn't happen specifically in my device). Bye Mia!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?