🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Can’t find my new friend on Candy Crush

QueenCharlene
QueenCharlene Posts: 30 Level 2
edited November 2018 in Support
Hi King.com I have recently become friends with Shanna [Name removed by CM - Privacy reasons] n she is on level 2889 on CC Saga - I myself am on level 2389 but neither of us can find each other n wonder why this is? I know too there are many others that want nothing to do with reporting or discussing their issues with anyone so can you help us please? 

God Bless 
Charlene Reese💜

Comments

• JustPlaying
    JustPlaying Posts: 4,196 Level 5
    Hi @QueenCharlene I am sorry I am not sure.. you may want to post that question at https://care.king.com .. that is the help board for Candy Crush Saga
  • QueenCharlene
    QueenCharlene Posts: 30 Level 2
    @JustPlaying - after a day or so of posting this she appeared and has been sending me lives as well receiving the ones I’ve sent her! So we are all good there now I’m still trying to figure out how to add a couple of friends whom I’ve met here one is 
    AlejHerrBar2k3 n then simy well n you too n I know there are more but they will come to mind later in time! I also want to Thank You so much for checking back in on me to see if I had this cleared up or not, that really means a lot to me 🤗💜 
    Well God Bless you and have a great day!
    QueenCharlene 
  • JustPlaying
    JustPlaying Posts: 4,196 Level 5
    @QueenCharlene so it takes over a day? Do you know if that applies to this game as well?  Usually I add people from Facebook groups for level help and Friends. I  just create a new page and group to get feedback on my YT vids but have not really done anything with them. When I add and they accept I used to notice them almost immediately but have not checked lately.
  • Ali_Azmir
    Ali_Azmir Posts: 84 Level 3
    @QueenCharlene so it takes over a day? Do you know if that applies to this game as well?  Usually I add people from Facebook groups for level help and Friends. I  just create a new page and group to get feedback on my YT vids but have not really done anything with them. When I add and they accept I used to notice them almost immediately but have not checked lately.
    That problem only appears in candy crush saga especially on mobile. So far, all of my friends still in the list.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?