🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

I lost my boosters when i clear data my game!

[Deleted User]
[Deleted User] Posts: 15,585 Level 2
edited November 2018 in Support
Hi Developers 
Hi @QueenMia ,

There's something bad in the game that when I am clear data of the game and i'm open up the game and I see that 2 lolipop hammers is not exist anymore! This is very bad and it looks wired!
Please give me back my 2 lolipop hammers and made a boosters saved into my account in the future!

Thanks,
MightyWolf 

Best Answer

• QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
    edited November 2018 Answer ✓
    Hey there @MightyWolf15, I hope you're enjoying the day (personally, I always enjoy Fridays :tongue:

@AlejHerrBar2k3 is right: These in-game items are saved directly to your device's memory and sometimes by deleting and reinstalling the game or with an update of either your device's operating system or of the game itself, boosters can be lost. It should also be noted that they do not transfer between devices for the same reason. 

This is how it works and is not going to change.

The free items won are ''Non refundable, transferable, exchangeable and cannot be used in any other game," and for this reason we generally do not compensate any free boosters or lives that may have been lost. However, since you've won a few boosters lately on the Contests and you're a valued member of the Community, I'll make an exception and give you the boosters back. 

But note that, as I said this is an exception and won't be repeated should it happen again.

This said, I wish you all the sweetest weekend :) 

Answers

• AlejHerrBar2k3
    AlejHerrBar2k3 Posts: 465 Level 4
    This is made "by design". Boosters are stored only on your device's storage. They will never be stored online. If you choose to reset your game then you are doomed when it comes to boosters. There is nothing that I can do to bring your Lollipops back.
  • [Deleted User]
    Yeah I hope that @QueenMia will bring back my 2 lolipops and make this boosters saved online not only in the game files! 
  • AlejHerrBar2k3
    Yeah I hope that @QueenMia will bring back my 2 lolipops and make this boosters saved online not only in the game files! 
    There will be no way that King actually store boosters online. Even if Mia gives you lollipops, they may never be stored online.
  • [Deleted User]
    Bad mistakes to the developers! 
  • AlejHerrBar2k3
    **Blanked by me due to hate comment**
    Do not make any complaints against the King.com team. You may consider this as a developer mistake, but instead it's another tradition in King games. If they don't want to store boosters online to sync them between devices, it's their choice, not yours. If you want to make a change you can just try and book yourself up to be part of the King team.
  • [Deleted User]
    No actually I'm not really complaints against the team! I really love them so much and it's my best mobile gaming market! And we are community so we are gonna be really tell them to do their best project way better than ever and do a great features with it! King is the the best! And after they made a great job to Candy Crush games we are getting a game called Legend of Solgard! And they are working for a Call of Duty mobile game right now and all of this because of Candy Crush! I'm really to tell the developers thanks to them so much!
    Anyways I hope you will understand now about that I actually want them to fix that! 
    Thank you and thanks to the developers again! 😘😉
    @QueenMia any awnser please! 😉
  • QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
    edited November 2018 Answer ✓
    Hey there @MightyWolf15, I hope you're enjoying the day (personally, I always enjoy Fridays :tongue:

@AlejHerrBar2k3 is right: These in-game items are saved directly to your device's memory and sometimes by deleting and reinstalling the game or with an update of either your device's operating system or of the game itself, boosters can be lost. It should also be noted that they do not transfer between devices for the same reason. 

This is how it works and is not going to change.

The free items won are ''Non refundable, transferable, exchangeable and cannot be used in any other game," and for this reason we generally do not compensate any free boosters or lives that may have been lost. However, since you've won a few boosters lately on the Contests and you're a valued member of the Community, I'll make an exception and give you the boosters back. 

But note that, as I said this is an exception and won't be repeated should it happen again.

This said, I wish you all the sweetest weekend :) 

• [Deleted User]
    Thanks for info! 
  • AlejHerrBar2k3
    No actually I'm not really complaints against the team! I really love them so much and it's my best mobile gaming market! And we are community so we are gonna be really tell them to do their best project way better than ever and do a great features with it! King is the the best! And after they made a great job to Candy Crush games we are getting a game called Legend of Solgard! And they are working for a Call of Duty mobile game right now and all of this because of Candy Crush! I'm really to tell the developers thanks to them so much!
    Anyways I hope you will understand now about that I actually want them to fix that! 
    Thank you and thanks to the developers again! 😘😉
    @QueenMia any awnser please! 😉
    A Call of Duty game by King? I suppose they are doing it as a project dependent on Activision Blizzard (King is an Activision Blizzard company). But why would King step away from casual games to port something violent (no offense)?
  • [Deleted User]
    edited November 2018
    Yes @AlejHerrBar2k3, now King is the part of Activision Blizzard from February 2016 and yes they are working at some great games it's Candy Crush PVP, Second Snowprint game Valiant Heroes, Knights of fury by Midoki, and also the hype one which is Call of duty mobile game! New team in Stockholm, Sweden they are ready to made a new product and working with Activision for a Call of Duty mobile experience! And probably this game will be Battle royale game similar to Fortnite but I don't know how the game could be look like! Here's some news about this hype project! 
    https://www.thesun.co.uk/tech/6304653/call-of-duty-mobile-candy-crush-king/
This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?