🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

How are screenshots being posted from android phones?

Options
Alansmart
Alansmart Posts: 1,302 Level 5
I took a screenshot of my score for the contest but can't find how to post it up?

Best Answer

Answers

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,683 Sweet Legend
    Options
    Hi @alansmart, go to that page and just above where you are going to be typing your comments you will see a bunch of different choices.  Go across to the right and you will see an icon that looks like a picture.  Click on it and then click on browse.  It's going to open up where you have the print screen.  Click on the print screen and it should show up in your message.
  • Alansmart
    edited November 2018
    Options
    I don't see the browse option, there is a choose image button but it won't open anything and under that it asks for image URL?
  • AlejHerrBar2k3
    AlejHerrBar2k3 Posts: 465 Level 4
    Options
    Alansmart said:
    I don't see the browse option, there is a choose image button but it won't open anything and under that it asks for image URL?
    Well, in Chrome on my Android phone it does show a "Choose image" prompt. Some of the screenshots I've posted somewhere in the Community have been "thrown" from that prompt. If you use a Samsung device, I consider that the reason no prompts show up is because you're using Samsung Internet and not Google Chrome. Access the community via Chrome next time.
  • Alansmart
    Options
    I found king.com on chrome but can't find the community only all the games?
  • AlejHerrBar2k3
    Options
    You ARE in the community! Just enter in Chrome to the usual community dot king dot com link and voilà!
  • Alansmart
    Answer ✓
    Options
    All is well now.. more permissions needed to be changed, thx for the help anyway
  • AlejHerrBar2k3
    Options
    Alansmart said:
    All is well now.. more permissions needed to be changed, thx for the help anyway
    True. Android 6.0 and later allow you to control what features of a phone can be used by a certain app. Accessing screenshots requires a permission to acces the phone's storage, for example. I'm glad my idea worked.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?