🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Sync doesn't work

2»

Answers

• JustPlaying
    JustPlaying Posts: 4,196 Level 5
    @Jupiter it will say log out if it is automatically logging you in (saving last login) iphone is not remembering your last login so is asking. Mine only asks the register and or log in if I manually log out, normally just show the play and profile button and I only see logout if I click profile .. mine are android.. you should not have to login every time you open game. Will bring up to higher level
  • JustPlaying
    JustPlaying Posts: 4,196 Level 5
    @Jupiter did you end up clearing data and reinstalling on the iphone? could be a bad install? still looking into
  • Jupiter
    Jupiter Posts: 19 Level 2
    I just deleted data and app off my iPhone. Now once logged in I get the same dialog as the iPad with the option to log out. Unfortunately I lost 2 levels I had gained in the iPhone only. But that’s ok. So it seems the iPhone got into a loop where i wasn’t allowed to log in but it kept my progress. The iPad would not get the same progress since i couldn’t log in with my iPhone. It was like the iPhone was offline and kept progress local only. I will let you know if the sync works now once i progress a level on either device. 
  • Jupiter
    Jupiter Posts: 19 Level 2
    Answer ✓
    I advanced a level on my iPhone. Logged out of iPad and logged back in and it syncd to the latest level. So you can close this issue  The solution for others is to delete data and reinstall on the device where u can’t log in. You will lose any levels higher than the other device but no other solution exists as far as I know. Thanks for your help. 
  • saagar
    saagar Posts: 6 Level 2
    Hi guys, I have the same problem. I was on level 780 and I just switched phones and it is now showing 750 as the lat level and is not syncing. i have tried removing and reinstalling the app but doesnt work

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?