๐Ÿ”ฅ Hot right Now! ๐ŸŒถ
๐Ÿ† Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
๐Ÿ‘ฏโ€โ™€๏ธFind your Team HERE!

๐Ÿ…Weekly Race - Show us how many levels you've passed this week and collect your badges ๐Ÿญ

Options

Comments

• Bellamy32
    Bellamy32 Posts: 2,320 Level 5
    edited October 2022
    Options

@DieOmimi 200 levels passed ๐Ÿ˜Š ๐Ÿฌ

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 151,804 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options

Hello there!ย ๐Ÿ‘‹

Our teammates want me try playing Candy Crush Friends Saga when Crushilicious Games Season 1 is still not finished yet. ๐Ÿ˜…

So I just started playing Candy Crush Friends Saga but I want playing this game very short time only! After 1st season ended on 31st October, I will uninstall while not playing this game. ๐Ÿ˜…

So here is my start point of screenshot on Candy Crush Friends Saga now ๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿ˜„

Let me complete how many new levels within one week! ๐Ÿ˜‰

๐Ÿ’Ž Diamond Lim ๐Ÿ’Ž

• LoveDachs
    LoveDachs Posts: 28,156 Level 5
    Options

@Diamond_Lim

Wow Lim I never thought that I would see this, you are a great teammate. I wish you lots of luck my friend and hope you do get 200 levels in a week, then you could also have fun playing level 187. ๐Ÿ˜‰ .

Don't forget to post this screenshot as soon as you can in the 10 level done in 24 hours thread...if you have time to play today. Perfect time to do too as levels are easy early on. If you need any help let me know. I bet you get hooked too once you start collecting characters. ๐Ÿ˜ See you later and hope you have fun. ๐Ÿ’™

• Diamond_Lim
    edited October 2022
    Options

Alright! I passed 100 new levels on this game one day! @DieOmimi ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜„

I will still trying my best to pass another 100 new levels later! ๐Ÿ˜‰

@LoveDachs - Thanks for your kind, good luck wishes and giving tips to me! Yeah! I really know Level 187 can got over 1 million points on this game! So tried and hard but I will still trying my best! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜„

• LoveDachs
    Options

@Diamond_Lim

You're very welcome and happy for you... keep up the good work, you're doing great!

• DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 37,513 Friends Moderator
    Options

Well done @Diamond_Lim. Although I still hope that you find fun in our beautiful game and keep it.ย  ๐Ÿ˜

• Diamond_Lim
    Options

Thank you so much! Both of you! @DieOmimi and @LoveDachs ๐Ÿ˜„

I am still on Level 188 right now then I pass over to Level 202 soon! ๐Ÿ˜‰

Anyway, I have no longer to play this game after Crushilicious Games Season 1 ended on 31st October. Sorry! ๐Ÿ˜…

• Diamond_Lim
    Options

Woohoo! Finally I passed 200 new levels on this game within two days!ย @DieOmimiย ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜„

It's very enough to me! ๐Ÿ˜Š

• DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 37,513 Friends Moderator
    Options

@MiladyR how far have you come in a week?

• LoveDachs
    Options

@Diamond_Lim

You're very welcome again.

๐ŸŽŠ๐ŸŽŠ๐ŸŽŠ๐ŸŽŠ๐ŸŽŠ๐ŸŽŠ๐ŸŽŠ๐ŸŽŠ๐ŸŽŠ๐ŸŽŠ๐ŸŽŠ

Congratulations dear on all of your accomplishments in only a few days. WOW over 200 levels ๐Ÿค—. Very well done my friend and we are fortunate to have you as a teammate.

I wish you would reconsider if only when Dach's comes around with his deliveries, you would be a great asset to any team....and think of how many boosters you would acquire. ๐Ÿ˜‰. Again thank you for what you did for the team.โฃ๏ธ

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?