1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
๐Ÿ‘ฏโ€โ™€๏ธFind your Team HERE!

Friends Headquarters - Crushilicious Games

Options

Comments

• CassD
    CassD Posts: 18,516 Level 5
    Options

Congratulations @Anahita_2005 on getting that score - well done, Ana!

Sorry to hear you had problems @LoveDachs, but you still passed a lot of levels - well done for persevering, Dolores!

• me6412
    me6412 Posts: 9,512 Pro Player 👑
    Options

I believe there is no better Team to be on with the best of the Community has going on now (today) we are now Friends_Tastic together.....I will carry respect for each of you always no matter where I am or go from here to the end of time...my last breath (ssshhhooooo cough cough darn cigarettes) well maybe not my last breath but you get the meaning.....@Minatozaki had to have known something about us individually in order to put us together as she seemed not to like me at all when I asked her about joining the Team Friends....๐Ÿค”๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ™ƒ Remember no matter who wins we already won.....yes that's what we are supposed to say in order to feel good at the end of the day.....we are the best of all indeed......

Team Friends Happy Halloween everyone ๐Ÿ‘ป๐ŸŽƒ๐Ÿ’€ Boo โ— I carry much love for each one of you โ—

• Minatozaki
    Minatozaki Posts: 804 Community Manager
    Options

@me6412 , you're mistaken, I let everyone pick their team as long as the numbers were even. ๐Ÿค— I have nothing against anyone in this lovely community, I'm lucky to be here with all of you, and I hope we can continue to have joyful moments in the community. ๐Ÿ˜Š

But thanks, everyone, for the kind words, it was not easy to create this on my own, considering all the details and keeping it fair for everyone. There's also space for improvement and learning, but the goal is always to have fun ๐Ÿ’•

• me6412
    me6412 Posts: 9,512 Pro Player 👑
    edited October 2022
    Options

Thank you for this Challenge, thank you for your amazing and different kinds of events you brought into the Challenge as this is what made it fun, interesting and creatively great and gave us a chance to work together in Teams that we never did before...that was the greatest part along with the really great Challenges......

Thank you again we as our Friends Team look forward to another challenge soon and hope we can still stay together as Team Friends maybe change the one's who didn't want to participate with one's who want to join our Team (family) .....ok you and I are now respectfully friends ๐Ÿ™‚๐Ÿ˜‰

• CassD
    CassD Posts: 18,516 Level 5
    Options

Thank you @Minatozaki for the hard work which you put in to create these challenges - it can't have been easy, especially with so many people involved and players at so many different levels.

None of us knew what to expect when we registered for this team contest, but I don't regret one moment, even if we did face tough challenges outside our comfort zone at times!

The contest showed the great teamwork of which people are capable. The camaraderie was wonderful with everyone supporting and encouraging one another. It also enabled old friendships to be rekindled and new ones to be formed - something which had been sadly lacking in the Community for some time.

A big "Thank you" to all of my Friends teammates who did such fantastic work in the challenges during the contest. In particular, my grateful thanks to @Kiki_g, @Diamond_Lim and @PummyRaj for keeping us all so well informed.

It's going to seem quiet around here with the contest drawing to a close and I do hope we can all be together again when the next contest starts. See you again next time - Friends_Tastic!

• KCullen127
    KCullen127 Posts: 5,973 Pro Player 👑
    Options

@Minatozaki - On behalf of Team Friends, thank you for organizing this challenge - Jelly and Friends. You really put a lot of effort into it and I appreciate how you helped both teams achieved their goals. Seeing everyoneโ€™s smiling faces and happiness and offering support to each other made me a happy member of Team Friends. I know it is challenging to be a CM in this diverse community and we as members of the community will be happy to support you through all these challenges.

• Minatozaki
    Minatozaki Posts: 804 Community Manager
    Options

Coming here to read all the comments, not only towards me or the games, makes me incredibly proud of this community.

Thank you for bringing your bright energy and good vibes!

I apologize if, along the way, the communication wasn't clear enough; everything was new, and finding the best way to please everyone was a bit rocky at the start. Thank you for being so understanding. ๐Ÿค—

• rebelchild
    rebelchild Posts: 15,966 Level 5
    edited October 2022
    Options

@wykoon @CassD @LeFlarcane @Kiki_g @Laurenmlh @LoveDachs @kiara_wael @siti_payung @EOTheGr8 @KCullen127 @MountainMom @gordan10 @PummyRaj @jeanps @Diamond_Lim @BuffaloGal57 @La Ley @maf34100 @Anahita_2005 @lelensp @Iffu2 @me6412 @simplyP @Dleo @quad5

It has been an honor to be on the same team as you all. You have all stepped up and proven what a great team we all are. I will miss this group chat the most. I miss all of my pm with most everyone here. Thank you all for the hard work everyone put into this competition. We are all winners in my book. I hope our team mates all return for the next competition

@quad5@Minatozaki thank you for this competition. I eagerly wait for part 2! I appreciate all of the time and effort you put into this contest

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 152,148 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options

@LoveDachs - Woah! It's Friendtastic Art! We really love your art is Dachs the Caterpillar! Very well done and You rocks again! Thank you for your participating and drawing your art on our last day chance! ๐Ÿ‘๐ŸŽจ๐Ÿ˜„

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?