🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

(ENDED) 😲 Beat the Mod on level 2022 -- You could win a badge or gold bars 💰

Options
MountainMom
MountainMom Posts: 11,574 Friends Moderator
edited January 2023 in Contests

Hello Friendtastic Crushers! Are you ready to Beat the Mod and win the coveted badge and a chance to win gold bars?

As we approach the end of this 2022 year, I would like to challenge you to beat my score on level 2022. I got 64540 points. Can you beat my score...and by how much?

Rules 👇

• You can only play level 2022 for this contest.
  • You can play with any Friend available. You can use boosters if you want.
  • The number of stars does not matter; the number of digits in the final score does not matter.
  • Post a screenshot of your final score on level 2022.
  • Please do not edit or remove anything in your screenshot. You can add a unique identifier as long as it doesn't obscure any part of the final score screen. The level number (2022), your score, and your avatar must all be clearly visible.
  • No old screenshots please!
  • Each player is allowed a maximum of 10 entries.

❓What can I win❓

The 3 players with the highest scores on level 2022 will win the Friends Beat the Mod badge.

Also, 5 players will be randomly selected to win 20 gold bars each in their Candy Crush Friends Saga game.

✍️ Notes:

• If you have already won the CCFS Beat the Mod badge, you will not receive it again. But you can still win gold!
  • If you have not reached level 2022 on your map, post screenshots of your current map and your score on your next level. You will be included in the random drawing for gold bars. Also, check out our other contests.

Dates: 👇

This contest begins NOW and ends on Wednesday, 28 December 2022, 17:00 Central European Time (11:00 Eastern Standard Time).

🎉 Let's have some Friendtastic fun! 🎉

Terms and Conditions here.

Tagging CCFS players -- please let me know if you don't want to be tagged for CCFS events:

@aautz1 @actipton80 @AkumaXX @Alexandra_Tang @ALIXKATERINE @Amoonmoon @Anahita_2005 @Andres-2 @Angel_Natasha @BarbaraYager @barbfuentes1 @Barry_Dean_Clark @Bassin12 @bearwithme @Bellamy32 @bekicrusher @BlueberryCupcake @Boybinary @BQN537 @bramam @BubblegumKisses @BubbleGumSoda @BuffaloGal57 @Candycrush26 @candycrushinit @CandyQueen4321 @carmenechevarria @CassD @castilho87 @CerbeRus777 @ChrisMiller @christine88 @crabapple @criscount @dananelle @DanielProGamer @danicandy @DBlake13 @deblg @DeepshikhaSharan @DGenevieve @dharryfn @Diamond_Lim @DieOmimi @Eiliesha_Jarman @Elaine67 @Elenna @ellectra @_Elsa_ @EnergizerBunny @EOTheGr8 @gamepower @Geogat12 @GingerBlueEyes @Girliegirlnr @Glenn1972 @goofygoody @gordan10 @grancaramelo_dulce12 @Grumpy_Old_Man @Gumyupawpaw @Havish @hechicerilla @Hell66 @Hildy @hudus @Iffu2 @istuff @iviVeiga @jeanps @Jelly_bean_hearts @jennycourt1 @jew55ia @johamilton @Kate3A @KCullen127 @Kerrie @kiara_wael @Kiki_g @King_Neal @krystie @LadyGaivman @La Ley @Laurenmlh @LeFlarcane @lelensp @Lemurtek @Lexi @lilminx666 @Lisal6715 @LoveDachs @maf34100 @marebear1264 @Mattia_ @me6412 @MelMel1975 @MiaChristine @MiladyR @Mimis2000 @mmaxinetrammell @Moh1977 @MollyS @momwithboys41 @MountainMom @Nadia1770 @Nenikapaki @Nikolaos_Prodromidis @Nomakay @nsshawaii_ @Palash_Sarma @PattyRae @paul5473 @penken @pillow6 @Pitty_Kitty @Princess_Jessica @PummyRaj @quad5 @Racoon7 @rebelchild @Roha @rosemariepahayo1 @Ruksana541 @SabrinaM @santo_chris97 @shafer223 @Shagunpro @simplyP @siti_payung @Spinnifix @stellanoita @Sukanta_Biswas @tashanight3 @teresawallace44 @Terri_1 @theredrabbit @tininha1975 @Tracy_Lane @Trishy68 @Tylers1357 @Tzvi_Marcu @VickMtz @Walezy @wbh_cecilia @WendyG78 @Werner_Cichy @Winge @wykoon @Xxander @Yorben_Goeree @Yosca

Comments

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?