🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

No win streak bonus?

Options
WickerVicker
WickerVicker Posts: 1 Newbie
edited December 2022 in Support

While playing yesterday after beating a level the win streak was activated but when it moved to the next page the win streak candy jars were stuck on my screen, almost like a glitch. I closed the game and restarted it, and now there is no win streak at all.

To be clear, I didn't lose my win streak, the function itself is no longer in my game? I continued playing and beating levels, but the win streak never came up after beating new levels.

I've:

- restarted the game

- cleared the cache

- cleared all game data

- uninstalled and reinstalled the game

-searched the community posts and Google for others having the same issue

So far nothing has worked. Was the feature removed from the game? If so that's fine, I just want to make sure nothing is wrong on my end. Thanks.

Edit: Took a screen capture video to show what I meant

Answers

• DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 37,583 Friends Moderator
    Options

Hi @WickerVicker welcome to our community, in the forum of Candy Crush Friends Saga. 

You probably mean sweat streak, the feature that gives you pre-game boosters. 

I just checked my game. Hmmm, disappeared with me too. Strange. 😯

However, the function has not been removed from the game. It must be a temporary error. 🤔

Let me ask our community manager. She is in contact with the studio and may be able to find out if the feature causes irregularities or crashes for many players. This can lead to features being removed from the game at short notice.

Today is already late in the evening, the community managers have already finished work. I leave a message for the manager (incl. link of your request) because I will be at work tomorrow morning. 

I'll let you know what our manager found out. Or she will come here herself and report to you. 

Please be patient. In any case, I can confirm that your game is not broken. 

Thank you for playing Candy Crush Friends Saga. 😍

• AkumaXX
    AkumaXX Posts: 464 Level 3
    Options

One week later and it's still absent.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?