1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

How

Options

Comments

• ejhawke
    ejhawke Posts: 33 Level 2
    Options

I'm ok & you altheeb? Happy New Year. Welcome to King. I'm about to leave the King games with all the "ridiculous" changes they've made over the last year. I hate that I feel like I have had "parental controls" put on CCS. I've been an avid daily addicted player for over 3 years and have over 200 people on my play list but am only allowed to play 20 games out of the 200+ lives.I don't even know why they bother posting the 200 since you can only have the 20. I'm not one of the really good players & don't make it through many levels per day/week. So sometimes I get really lucky & make a Star win on the first try but very few & far between. I never make the race anymore to win gold bars or win any of the quests at all so I feel just like the characters say when I lose " you failed to make the orders"! Ahhh play Candy Crush REDUCE YOUR STRESS!!! HAHA ROFLMBO!!! I literally couldn't wait to get up & play every day, win or lose I did my best but now Its like can I please just advance a little today? Nope stuck again! If you look it's always the same leaders so unless you're a really good player & have money to buy your way through Good Luck! Nice to meet you!!!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?