🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

why my friends on candy crush friend saga did not send me a life ?

Options
TombRider
TombRider Posts: 7 Level 2
edited January 2023 in Support

why my friends on candy crush friend saga did not send me a life ?  

Comments

• TombRider
    Options

why my friends on candy crush friend saga did not send me lives ?  please HELLP ME.

• MountainMom
    MountainMom Posts: 11,055 Friends Moderator
    edited January 2023
    Options

Hello again @TombRider. This is a duplicate post, so please see my answer to your previous post. Also, please be aware that this type of question may get answered more quickly if it is posted in our Support" section.

• MountainMom
    Options

Hello @TombRider and Welcome to our Friendtastic community!

The sending and receiving functionality in Candy Crush Friends Saga recently got enhanced. This change may be rolled out at different times to users. Check to make sure you have the latest version of this game -- I have version 1.95.2

To request lives, you must be able to find the usernames for your friends in the list provided, or you can request lives from the entire list. My list is full of random players I do not know as well as some that I have as friends.

Whrnever I get requests for lives from random players or friends, I send them. Be sure your friends look for your requests for lives in the upper left corner of the screen.

I hope this helps.

• TombRider
    Options

Thank you so much MountainMom ....

Me too my list is full of random and friends players..and I got requests for lives from random players and my friends, I sent to them. But still they did not send me lives.And also I have version 1.95.2.0 .. 

• MountainMom
    Options

Hello again @TombRider,

I did an experiment today. When I had 4 lives, I clicked on the "+" sign near my lives counter and found that a known friend (not a random player) had sent me a life.

Perhaps you will find lives from your friends this way. I assume you cannot have full (5) lives for this to work. Let me know if you have the same success as a did.

• TombRider
    Options

Thank you so much MountainMom .. I apologize for bothering you with me . Believe me, until this moment, no one has sent me life. I don't know why this happened to me. Thank you very much for all your help. 

• MountainMom
    Options

Your comments are not a bother, @TombRider. I often learn new things from player questions. I wish I could find you in my list of CCFS friends so we could experiment together. We are always here to help!

• TombRider
    edited January 2023
    Options

Thank you very much MountainMom and I hope you can help me.

Honestly, this is the first time for me to send a picture on the page, and I wanted you to know my email and my username, so please excuse me if there is any mistake here from me.

• MountainMom
    Options

@TombRider, We ask that you do not publish your email address in discussion thread. Please edit your post (click on the 3 dots in the upper right of the post, then click on the word "edit"). When you are in edit mode, click on your 2nd screenshot and the click on tgd wastebasket icon to delete it. Then click the "Save comment" button at the bottom.

I appreciate your willingness to share, but we do not share email addresses to respect players' personal privacy and safety.

I noticed in your 1st screenshot that you posted your progress map and have passed level 3000. Congratulations! We award badges for reaching specific milestones, but screenshots must be posted in specific threads. The discussion threads for the first 3 milestone badges available in Candy Crush FRIENDS Saga are listed below (the bold green fonts are hyperlinks to the relevant discussion threads):

CCFS Milestone 1000

CCFS Milestone 2000

CCFS Milestone 3000

Please post your progress map in each of these discussion threads. To post your screenshot as a picture in those threads, click on the rectangle with an image in it at the bottom of your comment (instead of the paperclip).

You will soon learn to navigate through our community with ease! Be sure to check out our Contest section for lots of fun!

• TombRider
    Options

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?