🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Dach's Delivery & Misty's Star Collection both gone AWOL!??

Options
Snagglepuss
Snagglepuss Posts: 45 Level 2

Yesterday just as my team was about to finish Dach's #2 Delivery it simply vanished off the game board and yet we still had 7 days (out of 9) to complete ALL delivery challenges. Misty's "Collect 75 Stars" for a Carnival surprise also disappeared with 10 days left to go. Drats! I had 45 stars collected too. Anyway, is there any chance it will just pop back into existence? I don't mind losing a few days for a glitch and my team loves competing for Dach's rewards. Thanks!

Best Answers

• DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 37,491 Friends Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Options

@Snagglepuss actually, it should work with your device. Maybe you can try the following:

• Click on the Windows icon down to the left on your PC.
    • Choose ‘Settings’, the icon that looks like a cogwheel.
    • Go to ‘Apps’, then to ‘Apps & features.
    • Find the game you have issues with and go to ‘Advanced options.
    • Click on ‘Reset’.

Your mistake has also occurred to other players if your profile is also connected to Facebook. We very often get the hint that Facebook is down or unstable and therefore events disappear because they can not be retrieved from the server. 

Errors can also be fixed by reinstalling the app. But I advise against it if you have a lot of boosters. Boosters and running events are deleted during a new installation.

Maybe you still have a mobile device to install the app there. 

• DieOmimi
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi @Snagglepuss I'm glad to hear that your events are back, especially Misty, who gets a bewitching costume when you've collected the necessary number of stars. 😍😘

As far as the decoupling of Facebook is concerned, I'll find out the hints of our community team and post the link here. I know that there is an amount, but I have to look for it first. Get back to me later. 🙋‍♀️

• DieOmimi
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi @Snagglepuss there are only hints from the community team to delete a Facebook profile when playing mobile. 

The procedure depends on whether the mobile device is an Andriod or an Apple device. In your case, if you play on Wind10, the connection to Facebook may be deleted if you log out of the game, turn off your device and log back in after turning it on. Unfortunately, I have no personal experience with Facebook, as I do not use this medium.

I recommend that you only do it when Dachs delivery service is finished and you have collected all the stars for Misty's new costume. 

If you have the Facebook app installed on your device, you'll need to uninstall it before logging out of the game.

• DieOmimi
    Answer ✓
    Options

Congratulations @Snagglepuss I love this collection in the scrapbook. Post it here and get cool community badges: show-us-your-scrapbook-get-tasty-badges. 😘😍

Answers

• DieOmimi
    Options

Hi @Snagglepuss warm welcome to our community.

What you report sounds very strange. In my game, the events are all still there and there are not a few days to complete Badger's deliveries or continue playing the event with Misty.

Please try the following steps first:

- check in your store if an update is necessary and run it

- Please also check whether an update of your device software is necessary and execute it if necessary

- then please check your free memory. It is recommended to have at least 2 GB of free memory for apps to work smoothly

- then go offline and turn off your device to leave it off for at least 10 seconds

- after switching on, connect to the Internet, preferably with Wi-Fi

- Open the CCFS app and check if your events are back. If necessary, close the CCFS app and open it again, about 2 to 3 times.

Please let me know if it helped.

If the events are not back, I need your device specification and your user ID for a message.

You can find the device specification on your device under Settings.

You can find your User ID in the CCFS app. Go to Profile before opening. There you will find a King symbol / lettering above your avatar. Please double-click on it. The digits that then appear is your User ID, which is your personal technical identifier.

• Snagglepuss
    Options

Wow! You are so helpful @DieOmimi . I followed your outline and so far: - NO store update required - NO device update needed - NO memory space needed but did a thorough clean-up of cache anyway - went offline by shutting down system ( for 5min) then opened & closed the CCFS app about 20 times - lol really hoping it'd work but no luck. So here is my user ID 897 962 3351 but my device spec is a HUGE list of stuff so I'll just give you the first line : Desktop BEFA1BQ -if you need a different number from that list just ask. I'm using Windows 10.

However, as a side note... for many years now my normal avatar picture & name (Snagglepuss) appears on the board but when I go to my team lineup I am listed as Cassandra (my first name) without an avatar picture but I'd prefer to be Snagglepuss. Although I've had no trouble with the set up I do find it rather odd. (screenshots of this miss-match below.) But the missing Dach Delivery Contest is my first concern. Thanks again for the finely detailed life line you threw me!

• Snagglepuss
    Options

Wow!!! @DieOmimi you are so helpful! I've carefully followed your outline and - NO store update offered - NO device software update required - LOTS of free memory available but I did a thorough clean of cache anyway - SHUT system down (for 5min) then re-started - opened & closed CCFS app about 20 times (lol... really hoping) but NO luck.

So here is my user ID 897 962 3351 but my Deice Specification is a HUGE list so here is the first item - Desktop BEFA 1BQ ( I use Windows 10) ...if that's not the number you need just let me know.

As a side note... for many years now I have happily been Snagglepuss with kitty avatar on the main board but strangely under my team roster I am listed as Cassandra with no pic avatar.. (screenshots below) This hasn't impeded my team game play but I'd rather be Snagglepuss if possible. However Dachs Delivery is my main concern. Thanks again for your splendid troubleshooting outline!

• Snagglepuss
    Options

...just me again @DieOmimi ... it occurred to me that I could simply take a screenshot of that HUGE Device Specifications list from my "Settings" section. So here it is:

• DieOmimi
    Options

@Snagglepuss thank you for your feedback. 

I'll ask a manager if it could be related to your Win10 version or device. 

Can you please tell me if you play any other games and everything works smoothly there?

Thanks.

• DieOmimi
    Answer ✓
    Options

@Snagglepuss actually, it should work with your device. Maybe you can try the following:

• Click on the Windows icon down to the left on your PC.
    • Choose ‘Settings’, the icon that looks like a cogwheel.
    • Go to ‘Apps’, then to ‘Apps & features.
    • Find the game you have issues with and go to ‘Advanced options.
    • Click on ‘Reset’.

Your mistake has also occurred to other players if your profile is also connected to Facebook. We very often get the hint that Facebook is down or unstable and therefore events disappear because they can not be retrieved from the server. 

Errors can also be fixed by reinstalling the app. But I advise against it if you have a lot of boosters. Boosters and running events are deleted during a new installation.

Maybe you still have a mobile device to install the app there. 

• Snagglepuss
    Options

OK... I did the reset through the "Settings" - Advanced Options. Thanks for making the instructions so easy to follow @DieOmimi ... however I still don't have the Dach Delivery or Misty Stars contests back yet. Luckily ALL my boosters and my team are still in tact! Perhaps I'll just wait for the next time Dach contest comes around. I did notice that although ALL my other King games are working just fine (Bubblewitch 3, Farm Heros, CCSoda) that only CCFS has an old Facebook connection. My team roster still lists me as Cassandra even though I re-signed in with my King account ID... oh well, as I said before it usually doesn't affect game play like it did this time. Ugh! Is there anyway to uncouple, or better yet COMPLETELY remove CCFS from my Facebook account? If so do you know how? Once again I must say what a treasure you are @DieOmimi and sorry for all the bother. I'll let ya know if Dachs Delivery Team Contest ever comes back in the future. :)

• Snagglepuss
    Options

Ya-hooooooo! Oh @DieOmimi I just went back to CCFS and it's ALL back!!! My team did very well in my absence and I we still have 2 days left for more prizes... Misty's back as well. So now only the Facebook thing is left to somewhat annoy me. LOL :))

• DieOmimi
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi @Snagglepuss I'm glad to hear that your events are back, especially Misty, who gets a bewitching costume when you've collected the necessary number of stars. 😍😘

As far as the decoupling of Facebook is concerned, I'll find out the hints of our community team and post the link here. I know that there is an amount, but I have to look for it first. Get back to me later. 🙋‍♀️

• DieOmimi
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi @Snagglepuss there are only hints from the community team to delete a Facebook profile when playing mobile. 

The procedure depends on whether the mobile device is an Andriod or an Apple device. In your case, if you play on Wind10, the connection to Facebook may be deleted if you log out of the game, turn off your device and log back in after turning it on. Unfortunately, I have no personal experience with Facebook, as I do not use this medium.

I recommend that you only do it when Dachs delivery service is finished and you have collected all the stars for Misty's new costume. 

If you have the Facebook app installed on your device, you'll need to uninstall it before logging out of the game.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?