1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

How does it work?

Options
BettinaRick
BettinaRick Posts: 262 Pro Player 👑
edited March 2023 in Support

Hi everyone.

I'm wondering - am kind of new playing this CCFS game but I love it so far.

1. question: How does the " Ask a friend for lives" work?
  2. question: How do one use the bubblegum troll as a help in a game?

Thanks for your help and have a great day all :)

Comments

• MountainMom
    MountainMom Posts: 10,812 Friends Moderator
    edited March 2023
    Options

Hello @BettinaRick, I am delighted that you have started playing Candy Crush Friends Saga!

(1) The "Ask a friend for lives" works, but we are having limited success with players responding to such requests. Typically, when you request lives, the list of players to choose from is a group made up of random players and possibly one or more players you recognize. Even when you send requests to everyone on that list, you will be lucky if anyone responds. I receive requests from the same 1-3 players fairly frequently and I always send lives.

(2) The Bubblegum Troll is activated after a player collects 10 yellow candies. This Friend will place two bubblegum blasts randomly on the board. The bubblegum blast will explode in four directions diagonally. It can blast candies or damage blockers.

Welcome to our CCFS family! We have many helpful players and are always eager to help. Would you like to be added to our tag list for this game?

• BettinaRick
    BettinaRick Posts: 262 Pro Player 👑
    Options

Thanks for your sweet answer @MountainMom and yes I would love to be tagged here too. I'm a pro player at Candy Crush and just now I beated the level 1000 in Candy Chrush Friends Saga.

Have a great day and evening :)

• MountainMom
    MountainMom Posts: 10,812 Friends Moderator
    Options

Great, @BettinaRick, I will add you to our CCFS tag list. And, please apply for your level 1000 milestone badge HERE.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?