🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

profile picture doesn't show up

Options
RachJain
RachJain Posts: 48 Level 2
edited July 2023 in Support

@DieOmimi Hope that all is well with you. My profile picture didn't show up yesterday so I powered off the tablet then turned it back on, thinking that would work (it didn't work). The next thing I tried was putting the same picture back. That worked for the rest of the day. Today, when I started the game, my profile picture was not there. Do you know why this is happening?

Best Answer

• MountainMom
    MountainMom Posts: 11,012 Friends Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Options

@RachJain, the St. Patrick's Day event was available for 2 weeks. I understand your disappointment in not winning the Nutcracker the Leprechaun costume. This event was last offered about 5 years ago, so while it may be offered again in the future, it may not be soon. The development team tries to vary events, with both new and previously-offered costumes.

Answers

• DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 37,982 Friends Moderator
    edited April 2023
    Options

Hi @RachJain I hope everything else is good with you.

As for the profile picture - mine was not loaded yesterday while today everything is fine again. 

This is usually due to the fact that King's servers are overloaded. Right now, a lot of server capacity is needed for big events in other King games (All Stars in Candy Crush and Petopia in Pet Rescue Saga). So it may take a while until everything loads normally again. 

Even players with a Facebook account are currently having problems because Facebook is very unstable at the moment. 

If you can still see the events in the game (Dachs delivery service, spring calendar) and "only" the avatar does not load properly, this has no influence on other things in the game. I was able to play yesterday and my progress is still there. 

Sometimes it can also help to just close the app and reopen it a few minutes later. Switching between Wi-Fi and mobile data can also help to make a new request to the server and reload the avatar. 

Have a nice day. 😘

• RachJain
    edited April 2023
    Options

@DieOmimi I will wait for a few days and hopefully the profile picture will come back.

• Biggorl
    Biggorl Posts: 17 Level 2
    Options

My profile is still not showing!

• DieOmimi
    Options

@Biggorl do you have the latest software for your device and app? Please check if there is anything to update.

After that, try the following steps:

- clear the cache (Attention! do not delete data)

- Go offline

- Turn off your device to keep it off for at least 10 seconds

- After switching on, establish a stable internet connection and call up the app several times if necessary.

Please let us know if the steps do not help.

You should also let them know what device you're using and how you're logged in to the app (King account, Facebook account).

Thank you for playing Candy Crush Friends Saga.

• cap64
    cap64 Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

My profile picture hasn't showed up for weeks. I'm glad I'm not the only one this is happening to.

• RachJain
    Options

@DieOmimi It has been almost 2 weeks and my profile picture is still not showing up. Yes my progress is up to date. Do you know how long this problem will last?

• DieOmimi
    Options

Hi @cap64 @RachJain I'm sorry this issue is still there. Unfortunately, I don't know a solution at the moment. It seems to be related to the fact that the server capacities are tied up for other games. But I don't know for sure, these are just my guesses. I'm really sorry for you guys, but it seems to be a problem with Facebook and the King servers.

Everything is fine in my game. I play exclusively with the app from the well-known stores and only with a Kink account (not via Facebook).

• Andres-2
    Andres-2 Posts: 4,355 Level 5
    Options

Also the same problem, profile picture disappeared with the latest game update (1.98.2). My progress is saved with facebook.

• cap64
    cap64 Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

@DieOmimi whatever the issue was they must have fixed it. My profile picture was there when I opened my game up this morning. I didn't lose anything during this issue it was all saved.

• DieOmimi
    Options

Thank you @cap64. I'm glad to hear it's okay again now.

@Andres_2 for you, it's because Facebook is very unstable and there are very often connection problems with Facebook. I can't tell you at the moment when we'll get a message from Facebook that the platform will be stabilized.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?