1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Level 1088 - is 3 stars even possible?

Options
kasiz_k
kasiz_k Posts: 5 Level 2
edited May 2023 in Support

Hi!

I'm playing level 1088 for months already and have barely managed to get 2 stars. Even on Youtube I couldn't find any walkthrough with 3 stars at the end. So I believe there is some glitch to be fixed. Or I'm just a lame gamer... Anyway I'm not moving forward until I earn 3 stars in this level. And I will not use a ton of power-ups to cheat the level.

Peace!

Answers

• ElenaVorona
    ElenaVorona Posts: 1,802 Level 3
    Options

Some levels are impossible or almost impossible to get 3 stars.

This has been discussed many times by players in this Community.

Just deal with it. Or spend many, many boosters / bonuses and everything you have, everything that you have been saving for many weeks, to complete this level for 3 stars.

I think that nothing is impossible. Level 1088 has already been completed by millions of players. This means that you can do it too.

Often I have a situation where I have a difficult level, but no boosters. But I pass this level. Not always boosters play a major role in passing the level. Sometimes all you need is only luck to pass a difficult level.

Good luck to you.

• kasiz_k
    Options

I believe the game should be made fair for all the users. There are levels which are marked as hard or ultrahard. And it's ok. Still it has to be doable even without spending tens of power-ups. But level 1088 is a standard level. If there is no chance to get 3 stars, then this is not a good design. It has happened in another King games as well. In this case I just abandon the game for some time (a year). If level is fixed by that time then I return to play. For example in Angry Birds there's always a chance to earn 3 stars even without PUs. It might be very tuff but doable still.

• DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 37,653 Friends Moderator
    Options

Hi @kasiz_k warm welcome!

There are actually some levels in Candy Crush Friends Saga that have not been completed with 3 stars. I agree with you that it must be a flaw in the design. Sometimes, however, it is also the case that levels have been changed afterwards and a completely different mode has to be played than in the original level.

Can you complete all other levels with 3 stars up to level 1088? Just curious.

• kasiz_k
    Options

Thanks for the comment! I don't go further in the game unless I finish current level with 3 stars. So yes, all the levels until 1088 I have passed with 3 stars. If I have to wait a year for the level to be changed/fixed, then I'll wait. There are another games out there 😉

• DieOmimi
    Options

Hi @kasiz_k I will report it on and hope that level 1088 will be optimized for 3 stars.  😉

• ligaliga
    ligaliga Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

I’m exactly the same. Please fix this level so I can continue to play candy crush friends, it was my favorite game until this level. I have all levels on 3 stars so far, and won’t move past until I get 3 on this one as well.

• DieOmimi
    Options

@ligaliga the studio focuses on making sure that all levels are passable. If a level doesn't get 3 stars but can be completed, it won't be adjusted. 

You'll encounter many more levels that can't be completed with 3 stars. This is not only the case in Candy Crush Friends Saga, but also in all other games.  

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?