🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Repeat Character Costumes

Options
AMA00623
AMA00623 Posts: 11 Level 2

This is the 3rd time I am posting about this. I can not be the only player that is tired of not being offered new character costumes. Alot of us are OG players, and have all of the costumes. Ever since the Holiday challenge in December, all the costumes have been repeated. Why do the creators care to cater to all the new players? That's their loss that they haven't been playing for years. Can we start a petition or something (seriously) to get their attention and start offering new costumes? I said this 6 months ago....I'm going to stop playing. But I mean it this time, as I see the Surfing Yeti and Patriotic Odus upcoming challenges which were both from a year ago! The game is pointless without offering something to keep players interested.

Comments

• Lil'_Momma
    Lil'_Momma Posts: 133 Level 3
    Options

I agree with you. I too have had all the costumes that have been recently offered.

That said, I was THRILLED when I won Nutcracker Prince of Diamonds (which I didn't have), when I was participating in the event for Nutcracker King of Hearts (which I did already have). That was indeed a happy surprise! I wish there were more substitutions like this for us 'seasoned' players.

• MountainMom
    MountainMom Posts: 10,796 Friends Moderator
    Options

@AMA00623 and @Lil'_Momma, It is a difficult balancing act faced by the game developers -- new costumes for seasoned players and repeat offerings of costumes for new players. We have shared your desires with our manager and hope that we will see new costumes later this year. In the meantime, I encourage you to participate in our Contests (click on the "Contests" button near the top of this page) where you can earn boosters and gold bars for your game and unique badges for your Community profiles.

• Solarwave
    Solarwave Posts: 243 Level 3
    Options

@AMA00623 I posted an idea regarding this issue. I mean its not gonna fix anything but it could help veteran players.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?