Comments

• farcyder
    farcyder Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Hello there - pls add my badge. Many thanks šŸ˜Š

• MountainMom
    MountainMom Posts: 11,574 Friends Moderator
    Options

Congratulations @farcyder on passing more than 6000 levels in Candy Crush Friends Saga! Welcome to our Friendtastic community!

There are currently 6 milestone badges available in Candy Crush Friends Saga, so you can get the other 5 by posting the same screenshot of your map in the discussions for those badges (the bold green fonts are hyperlinks to the relevant discussion threads):

CCFS MilestoneĀ 1000

CCFS MilestoneĀ 2000

CCFS MilestoneĀ 3000

CCFS MilestoneĀ 4000

CCFS MilestoneĀ 5000

I also encourage you to explore all sections of our Candy Crush Friends Saga forum. You can click on theĀ šŸ”„Hot right Now!šŸŒ¶Ā hyperlink at the top of this page for a list of our milestone and score club badges. Check out ourĀ ContestsĀ (large green button near top of page) for opportunities to win gold bars and boosters for your game and unique badges for your community profile.

• tattoo911
    tattoo911 Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options

Reached 6000 but then my boosters stopped. Can anyone help me

• MountainMom
    Options

Welcome to our Friendtastic community, @tattoo911! Congratulations on passing more than 6000 levels in Candy Crush Friends Saga! Your badge has been added to your profile.

Can I ask you to post your issue regarding your boosters stopping, along with more details and possibly a screenshot, in our SUPPORT section? To get there, click on the large green "?" button above and then find the small green "+" button to post a new issue. Your question can be better answered there.

Also, there are currently 6 milestone badges available in Candy Crush Friends Saga, so you can get the other 5 by posting the same screenshot of your map in the discussions for those badges (the bold green fonts are hyperlinks to the relevant discussion threads):

CCFS MilestoneĀ 1000

CCFS MilestoneĀ 2000

CCFS MilestoneĀ 3000

CCFS MilestoneĀ 4000

CCFS MilestoneĀ 5000

I encourage you to explore all sections of our Candy Crush Friends Saga forum. You can click on theĀ šŸ”„Hot right Now!šŸŒ¶Ā hyperlink at the top of this page for a list of our milestone and score club badges. Check out ourĀ ContestsĀ (large green button near top of page) for opportunities to win gold bars and boosters for your game and unique badges for your community profile

• DorisW18
    DorisW18 Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

Iā€™ve gone as far as I can goā€¦hopefully new levels soon !?

• DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 38,687 Friends Moderator
    edited November 2023
    Options

Hi @DorisW18 warm welcome! Congratulations on your milestone.

Unfortunately, you posted your screenshot in the wrong place. Did the link from the game not work?

I'll ask a manager to move it into the right thread. This can take a while. In the meantime, take a look around the forum and take part in our competitions to win gold bars for your game. You can find our current topics here:Ā šŸ”„Ā Hot right Now!Ā šŸŒ¶

• sunnysun0000
    sunnysun0000 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

dear,please add my 6000 badge, thanks so much šŸ„°

• MountainMom
    edited November 2023
    Options

Hello @sunnysun0000 and Welcome to our Friendtastic community! Congratulations on passing more than 6000 levels in Candy Crush Friends Saga. You have posted your comment in the wrong place, so I will ask our Manager to move it to the correct discussion.

FYI -- There are individual discussion threads for each of the 6 milestone badges available in Candy Crush Friends Saga (the bold green fonts are hyperlinks to the relevant discussion threads):

CCFS MilestoneĀ 1000

CCFS MilestoneĀ 2000

CCFS MilestoneĀ 3000

CCFS MilestoneĀ 4000

CCFS MilestoneĀ 5000

CCFS MilestoneĀ 6000

You can post a screenshot of your current map in each of the above discussions to earn the badges.

I also encourage you to explore all sections of our Candy Crush Friends Saga forum. You can click on theĀ šŸ”„Hot right Now!šŸŒ¶Ā hyperlink at the top of this page for a list of our milestone and score club badges. Check out our Contests (large green button near top of page) for opportunities to win gold bars and boosters for your game and unique badges for your community profile.

• Rocketballs
    Rocketballs Posts: 6 Level 2
    Options

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?