When will pepper panic SAGA be available for mobile devices

Options
When will pepper panic SAGA be available for on mobile devices I enjoy playing that game

Answers

• MarkHawk
    MarkHawk Posts: 4,061 Community Manager
    Options

Hi Liz,

Many other players have asked the same thing and I know the Game Studio for Pepper Panic Saga are in the process of porting the game to mobile format :-)

I can't give you an exact date but I suggest you check back here on King Care for updates as well as follow Pepper Panic Saga on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/PepperPanic/

Kind regards,

- Mark, Team King Care

• Ice_Cream_Baby_5
    Ice_Cream_Baby_5 Posts: 6 Level 2
    Options

I've been waiting for Pepper Panic Saga to come to mobile since it's Facebook release in November 2013. I saw today October 1, 2017 an article that said you play Pepper Panic Saga on Android and iPad using the Photon Browser. I have not tried it yet. I'll wait to see what King says about it first. The site I saw the article claiming this was at www.pepperpanictips.com

• Ice_Cream_Baby_5
    Ice_Cream_Baby_5 Posts: 6 Level 2
    Options

Hi Liz,

Many other players have asked the same thing and I know the Game Studio for Pepper Panic Saga are in the process of porting the game to mobile format :-)

I can't give you an exact date but I suggest you check back here on King Care for updates as well as follow Pepper Panic Saga on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/PepperPanic/

Kind regards,

- Mark, Team King Care

I've been waiting for Pepper Panic Saga to come to mobile since it's Facebook release in November 2013. I saw today October 1, 2017 an article that said you play Pepper Panic Saga on Android and iPad using the Photon Browser. I have not tried it yet. I'll wait to see what King says about it first. The site I saw the article claiming this was at www.pepperpanictips.com
  • Emily_Sean
    Emily_Sean Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

It should be about time to have pepper panic played on our mobiles! :(

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?