🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

The Book event isn't showing up

Options
RachJain
RachJain Posts: 48 Level 2

@DieOmimi Happy New Year. Today is the last day of the book event (super levels) and it isn't showing up. I have passed all of the levels (weeks 1-4). I'm not happy that it's not showing. Why is this happening?

Answers

• DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 37,981 Friends Moderator
    Options

Hi @RachJain Happy New Year too.

The Holiday Kalender event has suddenly disappeared from all players. I don't know why. Theoretically, it shouldn't have ended until tomorrow. Maybe the times weren't configured correctly or it was messed up by the leap year. The studio is currently investigating it. But we won't get it back this year.

For some players, it has been replaced by the Bubblegum Troll event. Did you get a new event?

• RachJain
    Options

@DieOmimi I'm glad that I wasn't the only one, but I haven't seen a new event yet. Did the new event come instantly?

• DieOmimi
    Options

@RachJain yes, the Bubblegum Troll event came immediately. It was announced a few days in advance. Unfortunately it disappeared again today for some players (for me too). We contacted the studio and received the following response: 

The studio doesn't see a problem, and it looks like at least 95% of players will be able to participate in the event.

The studio asked if we could ask players to restart the device and make sure they have the latest game app version installed! If this has already been done, please keep playing for a while and see if the event appears in the game at some point.

For me, the following helped:

- clear the cache (attention! not the data)

- turn off the device for one minute

- play an old level (I always play level 187 because it also does a lot of daily quests).

Then, suddenly, the Bubblegum Troll event came back. 

I hope this works for you too. The Bubblegum Troll event is one of my favorite events. There are no new costumes, but there are plenty of time boosters and lollipops. 

• RachJain
    Options

@DieOmimi I didn't get the bubblegum troll event

• DieOmimi
    Options

I'm really sorry about that @RachJain. 😪 Then you're unfortunately one of the few players who didn't get the Bubblegum Troll event. Not all players get every event. The studio divides the players in such a way that each player gets an event sometimes and not another time. I hope that you will get the next events back into your game. 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?