πŸ”₯ Hot right Now! 🌢
πŸ† Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
πŸ‘―β€β™€οΈFind your Team HERE!

Introduce yourself and say hi to the Community!

Comments

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,242 Candy Moderator
    edited April 10
    Hello! @Skander,Β  Welcome to the great Community :)

Here, you can participate in discussions, share your valuable information & gain points.Β  Also, enter the contests and win prizesΒ  B)

Hope to see you in some of the contests!Β  Have a nice day!

• QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
    edited November 2018
    Hello and very warm welcome to all our new members! Feel home, guys :heart:

Also, since I know you're all awesome, @Mimiou and a few others need your help to see how many we are here! Please make some noise and go add your contribution here and let's get up to a 1000 comments all together! We can do it! Let's show how fabulous we all are :DΒ 

• LORDLANGERZ
    LORDLANGERZ Posts: 11 Level 2
    rpd said:
    Hi else I'm also an addict just saying hello everyoneΒ  rpdπŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
    Hi RPD,

Hello & welcome to the community, you’re amongst friends here, keep smashing those candies πŸ‘πŸ˜
  • nicely19
    nicely19 Posts: 20 Level 2
    A warm welcome to all the new members!
  • Unperfection
    Unperfection Posts: 5 Level 2
    Hello everyone! I've been with Candy Crush since the beginning. Candy Crush Ftiends has been my favorite by far!Β 

I love collecting friends, and look forward to meeting new ones!

So far my favorite Character is Tiffi and her new πŸ¦ƒ costume is the cutest!

I am super addicted!!

Keep on crushing Friends πŸ«πŸ¬πŸ­πŸ‘«πŸ‘¬πŸ‘­
  • Veeresh
    Veeresh Posts: 465 Level 4
    edited April 10
    Welcome to the community @Skander.......its great to meet new players from different parts of the world. .......feel free to interact with us and don't hesitate to raise your doubts or queries. .......
  • AlejHerrBar2k3
    AlejHerrBar2k3 Posts: 465 Level 4
    Hello everyone! I've been with Candy Crush since the beginning. Candy Crush Ftiends has been my favorite by far!Β 

I am super addicted!!

Don't say that you are not perfect (I say this because of your nickname). Everybody can be great and can get to do sweet stuff in the future. It just depends on being positive all the time.Β  <3
  • Unperfection
    Unperfection Posts: 5 Level 2

I am super addicted!!

Don't say that you are not perfect (I say this because of your nickname). Everybody can be great and can get to do sweet stuff in the future. It just depends on being positive all the time.Β  <3
    Awwww you are too kind. But I actually created that screen name over 15 years ago, because I am notΒ perfect and I am not imperfect, therefore I am Unperfect πŸ˜€
  • vmcpherson7090
    vmcpherson7090 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Hi I'm Very... Glam-ma Vee as some call me... I have been playing Candy crush and jelly for a while now. I swore I wouldn't because it looked addictive and I did it anyway. Well, now I'm addicted as suspected and I haven't been here to the community before. How is that possible? I learn new stuff every day here! But one thing I haven't learned yet is how to get my gold bars,! Help!!!
  • Alansmart
    Alansmart Posts: 1,302 Level 5
    Hello, and welcome aboard Glam-ma vee.. if you meant the piggy bank gold we discussed that with passion on both sides of the talk but as for now it is a great bargain if you would like a little more gold at a sale price.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?