🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

game running at super high speed?

95tdayers
95tdayers Posts: 1 Newbie
hello, I am an avid player (I play every day for hours and have spent a good amount of money) and all of a sudden my game started playing at a high speed. when I’m on the main part the graphics all move really fast as well. I play this game to relax as it helps me wind down and now it’s just making my head hurt. it is possible that it updated as I was connected to wifi for the firdt time in a while but I absolutely hate it. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling and the same thing happens. please help. 

Answers

• AlejHerrBar2k3
    AlejHerrBar2k3 Posts: 465 Level 4
    Alright alright, this should not be an actual bug. Candy Crush Friends may or may not run at a stable speed on many of the devices it's been tested and being played on. I've never heard of Candy Friends running faster than expected by the developers; but I noticed that "apparent speed-up" when playing a different King game in my 2013 Android-based phone.

Maybe you should trying talking about this issue on another Community, as the Community this post appeared on is the Candy Crush Friends Saga community.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?