🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

lost power ups but levels ok

Options
medio67
medio67 Posts: 6 Level 2
I seem to have lost all my power ups but the level i'm on remained.
I had changed my profile pic and password and everything disappeared.
I had a large amount of some saved up:(

Answers

• Veeresh
    Veeresh Posts: 465 Level 4
    Options
    @medio67
    Are you sure you are talking about Friends Saga game ?? This game is only 1 month old and every player can accumulate any of these 3 boosters only (Lollipop, Striped candy and Wrapped candy). It's very difficult to increase your stock bcoz you have to collect lots of stickers to get 1 booster and this is possible from completing Level rewards, Mystery Box reward, Map reward and Daily quests and Daily award.

I feel sorry that you lost your boosters which I think is from Candy Crush Saga.
  • medio67
    edited November 2018
    Options
    I'm sorry for the confusion, it is Candy Crush Saga.
    It involved all power up except the ones from today.
    I just started Friends version a few days ago.
  • Joseph45
    Joseph45 Posts: 1,582 Level 5
    Options
    I’m so sorry you lost your boosters😔 To ensure that you don’t have this happen again, here are some things that you should remember:
    1. If you log out of your Facebook or kingdom account, then log back in, your boosters will not be saved.
    2. Changing your kingdom password within the game( if you use the kingdom connect) may cause issues logging into your kingdom account. In order to resolve this, you should click on the “forgot password” button, click on the link to reset your password in your email, and follow the instructions from there. If the password was successfully reset, your game should now recongnize your updated account information.

I hope this helps you account with your issue! Have a great day😊 
  • medio67
    Options
    hello
    I tried this again because I had already done it. I still haven't gotten back the lost items. My gold bars are correct but power ups gone.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?